How can I tell if I have decompiled or not? - page 22

Very often there are tasks in which the client writes:"Write an Expert Advisor using an indicator". But the indicator itself can be attached in an hour or two, or later.

It turns out that the developer, when he signed up, didn't know that he was working with decompilation. And when the indicator was attached by the client, the developer didn't know that the indicator was attached.

It is a typical typical Freelance situation.

You can even create a diversion - create an application with an attractive price - an attracts 30 people, then post the decompiled indicator and write a complaint - a bugabashka will appear and will surely ban the entire active service for a week.

Victor Nikolaev:
This is the third time more than half are trying to decompile work. I'd send the eager ones for a month (day, week, month). Maybe they'd start looking.

Victor, that's not true, and everyone understands that.

Who would knowingly go to the ban?

Even if you really want to make money, rather write in person than leave a request in the decompile job.

No one just don't look at the code when they get a job like this.

Andrey Khatimlianskii:

Victor, that's not true, and everyone understands that.

Who would knowingly go to the ban?

Even if you really want to make money, rather write in person than leave a request in the decompile job.

No one just doesn't look at the code when such a task is handled.

Of course, they don't look at it from the very beginning. The task is kindergarten. To filter deals by MA, if memory serves me correctly. The work takes about half an hour. You can leave an application and go about your business. If the answer is good, if not - who cares. But there's a problem...

So why go into the assignment in the first place. Is there nothing else to do? If the customer contacts you, you can start looking at the job.

If the job is not clearly written "decompile" or "hacking" - then get under a ban Barabashka elementary.

In this case, the link in the job -- that link should also find the button to download the Expert Advisor -- why do all these procedures, if I do not know whether the client will work with me or not.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

So why go into the assignment in the first place. Is there nothing else to do? If the customer contacts you, you can start looking at the job.

If the job is not clearly written "decompile" or "hacking" - then get under a ban Barabashka elementary.

Here, in this case, the link in the job -- in that link, you also need to find the button to download the Expert Advisor -- why do all these procedures, if you do not know whether the client will work with me or not.

That's the point. People only read what is written in the request. In my opinion, all we have to do is to attach the MA MA filter to the ready EA. You don't have to think much here. When he contacts us, then we will talk about the details. Until it is linked, why waste your time on searching for some Expert Advisor that we may not need?

I think such bans are too farfetched.

For me, it would be better to deal with the problem of theft and plagiarism prevailing in the catbase and the marketplace.

You don't have to go far to find examples. Just recently there appeared indicator for five, which was remade from the indicator of four bases. And we haven't even asked the author present here if it is possible to take advantage of his efforts and earn some money on his alterations. And maybe the author himself could, and wanted to make for five and put it in the base? А?

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

So why go into the assignment in the first place. Nothing else to do?

...it's easy to get banned from the Babysitter.

In my opinion, at both ends equally - performers, until they are caught, it does not matter what exactly they propose, and moderators do not care about the problems of performers: there is decompilation = there is a crime, we cover the whole gang for collusion is evident. And the sentence corresponds to the severity - for conspiracy, for implementation - something else.

There was a typical example today -- workhttps://www.mql5.com/ru/job/36119-- there was a decompiled indicator attached, the code was downloaded, looked at, decompiled -- then the code was removed from the application -- and the application is quietly executed.

It turns out that those who subscribe to requests with decompiled -- they are banned for a week, for 10 years (as it was recently)

And those who actually work with decompiled -- they don't get banned.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

There was a typical example today -- workhttps://www.mql5.com/ru/job/36119-- there was a decompiled indicator attached, the code was downloaded, looked at, decompiled -- then the code was removed from the application -- and the application is quietly executed.

It turns out that those who subscribe to requests with decompiled -- they get banned for a week, for 10 years (as it was recently)

And those who actually work with decompiled -- they don't get banned.

There was no decompiling. Don't say that.

Evgeny Belyaev:
There was no decompilation. Don't make accusations.

It's easy to check - just go to the application and look at the ToR.

There was an indicator in the attachment -- 8SBNR_PRO_trend -- and a picture of it -- the indicator was decompiled

Here is the beginning of that indicator code:

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
//Generated by ex4 to mq4 decompile Service                      // 
//Website:                                                       //
//E-mail : <...удалил ссылки...>      //
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
#property copyright "SBNR PRO TREND"
#property link      " "

#property indicator_separate_window
#property indicator_minimum -0.0001
#property indicator_maximum 0.0001
#property indicator_buffers 3
#property  indicator_color1 Black
#property  indicator_color2 Green
#property  indicator_color3 Fuchsia

extern int period = 12;
double G_ibuf_80[];
double G_ibuf_84[];
double G_ibuf_88[];
string Gs_92 = "";
string Gs_100 = "SBNR PRO TREND";

look at the default period =12 -- read the link application"In the image I set the "period" to 5, I'll adjust it more.the original "period" is 12"

and here's the picture that was attached:

-- so -- go to the application -- see the TOR -- and everything is easily determined

p.s. If you're going to get banned for decompiled requests - then it's necessary to work out the precedents and work out: what's the reason for the ban, and what's not.

Evgeny Belyaev:
There was no decompilation. No need to accuse

Your fears are understandable - you are a signatory on that request.

That's how people get banned in Freelance - some for the cause, some as a trailer - no one wants to get banned themselves.

Well, it's not a sin if you don't break it.)

That's what the preacher thinks.)

Reason: