Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 345

Hi Angrysky,

the signals show up exactly when they happen --- during the higher TF. All MTF inducators recalculate because they are in developing stage until close of the underlying bar happens.

Aroon bars: I do not use them and I don't know how they work ... but just have a look here:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173526

For explanation how to use it take a look at: Finding The Trend With Aroon

Maybe this helps too: Aroon Bars_v1 - Desynced Forex MT4 Indicators and Expert Advisors Repository

Thanks - I doubt I will be using them either- just curious but...

Still not working- I have tried 3 different versions- does it work for anyone else?

mmm... some tweaking was needed

It is not that it was repainting, it is that the original indicator dithers for a while around the price when changing directions, so it is not really recalculating, but because of the higher timeframe it creates the impression that it is.

This version seems much better

increase:
mmm... some tweaking was needed

It is not that it was repainting, it is that the original indicator dithers for a while around the price when changing directions, so it is not really recalculating, but because of the higher timeframe it creates the impression that it is.

This version seems much better

Can you please post the codes as well.

Thank you very much

repost

Reposting the original indicators

repost

Reposting the original inidcators

Automated Support and Resistance - enable MTF

Hi,

Is it possible to make the attached indicator to support multi timeframe?

Thanks in advance.

hpt_-_wsro.mq4

Files:

Autostop please change in MTF Indi

Hi,

Is it possible to make the attached indicator to support multi timeframe?

Thanks in advance.

Files:

Pls convert "MTF_4TF_supertrend_BarM.mt4" into AMIBROKER formar ( AFL)

Hye

Pls pls help. Anyone pls send the "MTF_4TF_supertrend_BarM.mt4" indicator in AMIBROKER format. i'll be highly greatful.

Ive just spend about 8 hours looking for an indicator that I lost when my computer died on me any help would be amazing!

simple trend channels, around 2-4 different channels in different colors based off of different times being displayed on the chart simple huh but I cant find it annnnywhere!

Trendline_Force Indie

sobepromotions:
Ive just spend about 8 hours looking for an indicator that I lost when my computer died on me any help would be amazing! simple trend channels, around 2-4 different channels in different colors based off of different times being displayed on the chart simple huh but I cant find it annnnywhere!

Hi sobepromotions,

Do you mean like this...

Best Regards,

Tsar