Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 339

iGoR:
Hi Ratonchjes,

How strange this may sound, even that you see here on this forum or anywhere else on the internet, thousands of idicators, you will never ever ever find an indicator that will predict the direction of price with a certainty higher then 50% or that will do better then flipping a coin.

Not even the direction of the next bar.

Friendly regards... iGoR

Hi iGoR

Since you are a long time member, would you be kind enough and tell me were I can find a MTF CCI and Momentum indicator please

Again thank you for your time,

MTF_CCI and MTF_Momentum

ismael360:
Hi iGoR

Since you are a long time member, would you be kind enough and tell me were I can find a MTF CCI and Momentum indicator please

Again thank you for your time,

Hi Ismael,

I am not Igor, anyway I think I can help you out Attached you will find the two indicators you were after. Btw, I think you could find them in this thread, at least MTF_CCI. (I did not have MTF_Momentum in my "indicator inventory" so I coded one using the template. It was faster than looking for the ready one, LOL.)

Hope this helps.

Enjoy

Regards,

Chrisstoff

thanks bro

fxbs:
Bid_View2.0M.mq4

jus helping a bit - same Bid_View2.0 only shrinked a little to fit in smaller charts

(couldn't see end of the table on my screen)

thanks bro

Dear mladen,

hello, would you please repair the attached indicator?

I saw your name on the first line of it.

it does'nt work perfect in mtf mode when the " multiplier " choice take e.g 2.5 , but in 3 it works well.

thank you

chrisstoff:
Hi Ismael,

I am not Igor, anyway I think I can help you out Attached you will find the two indicators you were after. Btw, I think you could find them in this thread, at least MTF_CCI. (I did not have MTF_Momentum in my "indicator inventory" so I coded one using the template. It was faster than looking for the ready one, LOL.)

Hope this helps.

Enjoy

Regards,

Chrisstoff

Hi chrisstoff

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!

Can anyone help me to make a MTF bobokus fibo swing? I'm very very grateful

Thanks in advance

Samm

Files:

Plz excuse my english

MTF idea work great but for me most of the tools i find here are not really MTF.

I'm trying to find how to make this if it is possible in MT4:

data from few time frames, let say 1M, 5M,15M and 30M, in one indicator ....

Coz my english is not good enough to explain it i will post here this:

i quote:

"For the S&P Emini we collect bias and strength readings from 7 different time/volume frames. We use only volume charts in this work.

The 7 volume frames we reference in the S&P range from 24k contract bars down to 1k contract bars. To compare these bars to time, in normal trade during most of the session the 24k bar is roughly equivalent to the 4 min bar and the 1k is roughly equivalent to a 12 second bar.

The data we collect from each of these charts for the formulation of such an index comes from our calculations that measure the balance of trade, the time of day normalized percentage of normal commercial participation, commercial bias, the acceleration and deceleration of buying and selling volumes plus several price based inputs.

As the data is being posted to global variables, each input is weighted against the others as to its effect on the final value of the index. This process, using genetic survival of the fittest algorithms, can sometimes involve several million iterations.

As the charts below come from the middle of this set of 7 time frames and because they receive data from both slower and much faster time frames in some instances, you can see that the index actually changes and begins to trend before price. "

I think this is real MTF analysis and this is the only way to use more than 1 time frame.

So , is it possible for MT4 ?

Hello, anybody can help me make the indicator Adaptive moving average (AMA) MTF version with the ability to shift (displace) the bar and if it is possible to add timeframes except H4,H1 and others, yet H8, H12. Thank you

Files:
ama.mq4  4 kb

PALLADA Indicators - Need more EA to be refined

Dear All

Firstly, All indicators taken from this website. I tested it. I think it is working

Attached please find the picture with Indicators.

This is a EURUSD Chart - 1 hour.

In each day, the market is moving up and down within 120 pips or below

if it hit above 130 pips, based on my observation, the PIPS up to 220 Pips same day or even up to 340 pips same day

I browsed this website. i cannot remember who posted all these indicators here. I took this indicators and tested on my Live Real Account.

I released that whenever the Market move settle down, the ARROW indicator pop up with a ALERT message on my metatrader.

If it is RED Arrow, it means to SELL. If it is YELLOW Arrow , it means to BUY

These Alert appears 2 times per day. Based on the GMT Time :0000 hrs

The ARROW Appears between the 8 to 11 candles. The best part is

is touches the TREND Line Indicator. When it touches, it turns direction again.

mmmmm. It works most of the time. But to me, this not good enough.

I want anyone here to create additional POP Alert message with following conditions :

Based on the 1-Hour chart ( starting GMT 0000 ). If the candlestick is closed , take the highest price of this candle stick to start the DAY.

if today (GMT 0000 ) candlestick is higher than yesterday candlestick ( GMT 0000 ), and the ARROW is pointing UPWARDS

Pop Alert Message should display Place Order to BUY

Target Profit - 10 Pips

Stop Loss should be the same as the BUY ARROW Price indicator

Instead of BUY ARROW, the indicator show SELL ARROW, then the Pop Alert Message should display Place Order to SELL

Next Pop Alert Message, if Current Price Candlestick is higher than the GMT ( 0000 hrs ), it should display TREND l UP

If Current Price Candlestick is Lower than the GMT (0000 hrs ) then the Pop Alert Message should display TREND DOWN

Can anyone here create this kind of POP Message Alert as indicators

will be great.

Once done, please send me personal email so that i can come here to download

>>>>> vincent_joseph@hotmail.com

Thanks

Vincent

Pava:
it doesn't exist...not free, not commercial

Hi

I need some help, can any of the tech wizards on this board modify this indicator.

So it can show 2min, 4min, 8min Timeframes.

Or is there any other way that this can be done.

Thanks in advance.

Reason: