Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 342

ccjjaa
ccjjaa  

MTF ADX Candles

mtuppers:
I agreed if coder can help me for this indicator that will help me a lot!!! for a system of mine would work perfect! hope some one help!

Hi

Happy new year to all the tsd traders, just got back from holiday and could not resist coding something and getting back into it. Hope this is what you are after?

adx_mtf_candles.mq4

Files:
ismael360
ismael360  

Hey CJA welcome back.

tysgels
tysgels  

welcome back

glad to see you back cja

fxvoilaaa
fxvoilaaa  

cja = genius.

TCT
TCT  
ace:
the 'MTF Candles' will display other timeframe price bars on the other timeframe

chart you're using - 15 on a 5 min for example - Inputs

however, if set to the timeframe of the chart you want to display it on, you'll have

1min 'candles' on your 1min chart at the thickness you want, and with the exact

H-L of that bar

Can you provide mq4 of this indi?

Thanks

tysgels
tysgels  

modify to mtf

Does anyone make this indicator to mtf. I think it's very useful. thank you so much.

Michael
Michael  
cja:
Hi

Happy new year to all the tsd traders, just got back from holiday and could not resist coding something and getting back into it. Hope this is what you are after?

adx_mtf_candles.mq4

thanks cja

for this indicator

Y
Y  

Need help

Can anyone change this indicator to mtf ? thank you

Files:
angrysky
angrysky  

nuthin

I think if someone works on this cool but I dont like showing something like this anymore sorry.

sorry I didnt like this picture- it was a little to obvious.

angrysky
angrysky  
cja:
Hi

adx_mtf_candles.mq4

Thank you for these-

As I was playing with these I thought it would be interesting to see if they were weighted twords the lower or upper Tf's with a %- cross correlating all Tf's- please.

also an all candles- with % weights for each candle style but that is a beast of many colors and thoughts.