Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 347

Here you go

Removed some limits (no need to limit calculation bars for reasonable calculation lengths) and added coloring along with mtf (this one is a standalone indicator, it does not need the original indicator to show mtf)

Hiyieldrater2:
Hi, i found this indicator in one of the threads and i was hoping if it has an MTF version of it. i really appreciate if someone has one (MTF) and share it. thank you.
Files:
mtf_l2wma.mq4  7 kb
l2wma.gif  22 kb

This is wonderful, Mladen

you gave something more than i was hoping for. Excellent! thank you so much!

Mft ddfx

increase:
mmm... some tweaking was needed

It is not that it was repainting, it is that the original indicator dithers for a while around the price when changing directions, so it is not really recalculating, but because of the higher timeframe it creates the impression that it is.

This version seems much better

Thanks for these indicators. I hope I am not asking for too much. Is there a way of removing the bars from the MTF indicator thereby leaving only the two signals with alerts. When I tried to use the MTF indicator on a smaller tf the bars covers the candles thereby making it difficult to study the price action. But if we have only the signals this constraint will be removed. Secondly do you have an EA for this wonderful indicator? Thanks in advance.

plzzz any one can make this a mtf indicator its good indicator for 1h,4h tf but i want to use it on smaller tf

holly_2ma2.mq4

Files:

shi channel mtf?

hello,

anybody know about an MTF version of one of my favourite indicators

SHI_Channel_true.mq4

is it possible to show the channels from 15min, 1h, 4h and 1d on one chart , probably with different colors and styles

a similar one to shi_channel would be okay too but i would prefer a linear regression channel

Files:

Hi tobi77,

This MTF version is on this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177059 (check few first posts of the thread).

newdigital:
Hi tobi77, This MTF version is on this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177059 (check few first posts of the thread).

thanks i will check them out

parabolic best

Hi, would someone be able to make mtf version of this indicator? I find it better than regular psar.

Files:

Multi Time Frame indicators on the same chart.

Hello,

I am looking to code a multitime frame indicator and have two or more different time frames represented on the same chart. Take for example a 5 period EMA and I want to use a M5 chart and plot the M5, M30 and H1 ema's on the same chart. To do this, I know I will call "ima" with the appropriate time periods. Do I then need to offset the higher calls in the output buffer by their respective multiple and then interpolate the points between such that Bar2 of the M30 is placed in index 6 and Bar2 of the H1 is placed in index 12 for their respective buffers. Then what do I use for the interpolation process as the EMA is non linear? I'm hoping NewDigital, Mladen, MrTools or Igor spot this post and can suggest some samples to follow.

Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Tzuman

Reason: