Hma Ea - page 13

error in trailing stop in HMA experts

Hi,

In trailing stop (sell) is error in code

is:

if (TrailingStop > 0 && TrailingStop > 0)

should be:

if (TrailingMode==1 && TrailingStop > 0)

With this if TrailingStop>0 for sell orders, TrailingMode is ignored and EA always is running with TrailingMode=1.

Regards,

Andrew

Yes, you are right.

Thanks.

ANDREW_E:
Hi,

In trailing stop (sell) is error in code

is:

if (TrailingStop > 0 && TrailingStop > 0)

should be:

if (TrailingMode==1 && TrailingStop > 0)

With this if TrailingStop>0 for sell orders, TrailingMode is ignored and EA always is running with TrailingMode=1.

Regards,

Andrew

I checked right now.

I went to post #1, saw the words

"HMAExpert_v2 with Efficiency indicator as a filter is here."

so I clicked on the link and checked the version 2 on this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177753/page3 and it is not a problem.

This EA is using 2 indicators:

Efficiency_v1.1 and HMA_v2 indicators.

No need to attach indicators to the chart.

Just place them in indicators folder and compile.

Or use the version I tested (EAs attached).

And do not forget about 2 indicators.

EAs on post #122 were fixed.

Thanks to ANDREW_E and Igorad.

Hi igorad,

I want de hull ea to buy when hull ma is blue and reverse to sell when hull ma becomes red (see attachement). I thought is should work with settings om exit mode 1 and entry mode 2. But it doesn't work then.

Can you code this in the ea?

Thank you very much.

Ivo

Files:
hull_ea.gif  24 kb

Hi,

I support request from ivowetters. It is highly appreciated if someone makes an simple EA that just buy on the blue color and sell no the red pink color of the HMA. Thanks.

Hi finimej,

I am not a coder but I just looked inside the code of few EAs from the first post of this thread and I think that HMA_Expert_1 EA is working in the way as ivowetters requested.

As I see from the settings:

Mode = 2; // TE Mode: 0-off,1-trend(confirmation),2-signal

So, if Mode =1 - EA is using this indicator as trend confirmation. If Mode = 2 so EA is openning the trades on the indicator's color changing (in exact way as ivowetters requested).

EA versions v1.1 and v1.2 are using TesterReport_v1 indicator. If you attach this indicator during the visual backtesting of the EA so you will see balance/equity, besides you can also attach indicator and you will see when the trades are openning and when the trades are closing (on color changing).

Version #2 of this EA (links on the 1st post of this thread) is using Efficiency indicator as a filter (together with HMA_v2 indicator of course) https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177753/page3

HMAExpert_v2.1 with fixed FX_Snipers_Ergodic_CCI_Trigger indicator as a filter.

So, no need to code something which was already coded with many possible versions and filters.

I forward tested HMAExpert_v2 EA only.

I am planning to test all the versions but I am just waiting for RAS service to be run: because if I start to test now so the results will be lost among many EAs results; but using RAS - we will decide everything in very easy way concerning the settings, versions, pairs and possible inprovements. Besides, RAS service is having all the stats and it is maked automatically so updating every 30 minutes (not weekly as I am doing here).

newdigital:
...As I see from the settings:

Mode = 2; // TE Mode: 0-off,1-trend(confirmation),2-signal

So, if Mode =1 - EA is using this indicator as trend confirmation. If Mode = 2 so EA is openning the trades on the indicator's color changing (in exact way as ivowetters requested).

EA versions v1.1 and v1.2 are using TesterReport_v1 indicator. If you attach this indicator during the visual backtesting of the EA so you will see balance/equity, besides you can also attach indicator and you will see when the trades are openning and when the trades are closing (on color changing)...

In Mode = 2 this EA (original version without the filter) should open the trades on color changing. And it is related to the settings of the HMA indicator (the settings was coded inside the EA and we can change it in the EA's settings).

But as I said - I am not a coder so may be I am wrong sorry.

Anyway, it is easy to check.

Hi Newdigital,

I tried your advice but i looks like the hull indicator repaints, see white circles.

This means many false trades. Can this be solved in the ea?

Thanx,

Ivo

Files:

Indicator is not repainted. If EA was created using this indicator so this indicator is not repainted.

Did you check the settings of the indicator and the indicator's settings inside EA?

Because it is something with the settings (the settings are not the same), or it is bug in EA.

Reason: