Do they buy advisers for MT4 and MT5? - page 2

Vladimir Baskakov:
Bad answer. Do not think that buyers do not understand anything. They understand better than most people and you cannot sell them two wagons as you did in the early days of algotrading. That is why only significant indicators will convince many people.

That answer is good because the point of selling EAs is correctly explained: "you need to lure crowds of losers who will buy EAs, then there is no need to trade yourself, the losers will bring more profit than PAMMs and their own trading".

I have normal mathematical methods for EAs for sale. They can make a small profit steadily.

Vladimir Baskakov:
The question was how it should be, not how it is
the question was how to make them buy)

somewhere on this forum there was an advisor that sold 1000 copies

Gainmaker:

There are several earning methods.

I only trade one. I can put the rest in the form of Expert Advisors for sale.

Is it reasonable to spend time on writing EAs for sale?

Do you buy EAs for MT4 and MT5 or do they just stand in the shop window without any moves?

Go to the market, click on EAs and look at the number of reviews. only those who have already bought can write reviews.

Gainmaker:

That answer is good because the point of selling EAs is correctly explained: "you need to lure crowds of losers who will buy EAs, then there is no need to trade yourself, the losers will bring more profit than PAMMs and their own trading".

I have normal mathematical methods for EAs for sale. Small profits can steadily earn.

Everyone here has everything, every branch has its own graalenos. Unfortunately without confirmation

multiplicator:
Go to the market, click on EAs and look at the number of reviews. only those who have already bought one can write reviews.

A good recommendation.

However, there are doubts about the reviews and about the reality of the authors of the reviews.

Here, for example, is the first randomly selected product that turned out to be an indicator.

Out of several new reviews, two are written by users who created their profiles at almost the same time:

Profiles | 2019.05.28 15:52 | user1 (conditional name)

Profiles | 2019.05.29 04:27 | username2(conditional name)

Their profiles only have a review of the indicator.

So they've only made their accounts to buy and praise the indicator.

Is there any other way to find out the reality of indicator advisor sales?

Gainmaker:

Is there any other way to find out if EA sales are real?

all sales are real, but there is a certain trick - I've noticed that the authors of miracle codes periodically make attractions of unprecedented generosity, cost 300, then an unprecedented discount to $ 30-50

buyers do not have to register as sellers - you registered, threw money in your account - you bought, but who was the buyer, who wrote the review there.... marketing rules in general, but there are still interesting solutions in Market, but you'll get tired to search among different pyramid schemes, averaging and history matching... As@Vasiliy Sokolov wrote above, if the author of a good EA is not trading himself, then .... why?

Igor Makanu:

all sales are real, but there is a certain trick - noticed that the authors of miracle codes periodically make attractions unprecedented generosity, cost 300, then an unprecedented discount to $ 30-50

buyers do not have to register as sellers - you registered, threw money in your account - you bought, but who was the buyer, who wrote the review there.... marketing rules in general, but there are still interesting solutions in Market, but you'll get tired to search among different pyramid schemes, averaging and history matching... As@Vasiliy Sokolov wrote above, if the author of a good EA is not trading himself, then .... then why?

Because he knows...
I don't understand the difference between the optimization and fitting, don't you?

Vladimir Baskakov:
By the way also a question, what is the difference between fitting and optimizing?

I can't see it in the tester, but it's the best case, in the tester you can immediately see what will happen on forward, but there's a problem here too.... when you do not know how to use the tester, a beautiful chart is enough for the tester and they even do not read the tester's report

I do not pretend to be right, but in my opinion the best sellers will still be MT4 EAs, MT4 does not show drawdown until the orders are closed, that is the tester charts are more attractive to users

Vladimir Baskakov:

By the way also a question, what is the difference between fitting and optimising?

Fitting is when a strategy on optimised parameters works for a test period.

And the RIGHT optimisation (at the same settings) works on other pairs, and on other periods...

Reason: