Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 341

Go Back One Square...Answered already

mfrossouw:
Thank you very much Robert

I actually did not see that!

Is there any whay I can use those values while coding?

I want to pick the highs and lows of the osma for every time it goes higher than 0 and lower than 0. Please see att. and ignor the price swings that i marked.

I have started to code something but do not really know what im doing I can share the mq4 if you think you know how to help.

Thank you again. Marius

Hi Marius,

I know with all the happy faces you sound excited for learning...

That's great....and I'm glad to share when I can...

But slow down a bit and look for the gems... Your answer is already in the last post...

...and you can use these buffers in your code.

Search for a few basic MACD, Stoch, or other basic EA's for good examples on HOW they use the buffers from the indicators...

Have fun learning!

Hope this helps,

Robert

Suggestion for learning basic coding - Use Comments to display your values right on the chart...so you can see immediately what the value is...and watch the values change each bar. Some people find that more helpful than watching the lines or histograms...

Adding screen Comments also helps with debugging to see if/what values you are getting...especially in your EA's.

Here is the basic format - just change "SampleValue" to your variable names:

Comment

(

" SampleValue1 = ", SampleValue1 ,

"\n SampleValue2 = ", SampleValue2 ,

"\n "

) ;

cosmiclifeform:
Hi Marius,

I know with all the happy faces you sound excited for learning...

That's great....and I'm glad to share when I can...

But slow down a bit and look for the gems... Your answer is already in the last post...

...and you can use these buffers in your code.

Search for a few basic MACD, Stoch, or other basic EA's for good examples on HOW they use the buffers from the indicators...

Have fun learning!

Hope this helps,

Robert

Suggestion for learning basic coding - Use Comments to display your values right on the chart...so you can see immediately what the value is...and watch the values change each bar. Some people find that more helpful than watching the lines or histograms...

Adding screen Comments also helps with debugging to see if/what values you are getting...especially in your EA's.

Here is the basic format - just change "SampleValue" to your variable names:

Comment

(

" SampleValue1 = ", SampleValue1 ,

"\n SampleValue2 = ", SampleValue2 ,

"\n "

) ;

Thank you sooooo much!!!! Its 1am here in South Africa, but i cant get away from this pc....this coding can really get addicted :-)

You have helped me so much. thank you again. I wish you the best of luck with your trading. And i hope you dont mind me asking some more questions in the future?

Thank you

Marius

thicken price bars solution

the 'MTF Candles' will display other timeframe price bars on the other timeframe

chart you're using - 15 on a 5 min for example - Inputs

however, if set to the timeframe of the chart you want to display it on, you'll have

1min 'candles' on your 1min chart at the thickness you want, and with the exact

H-L of that bar

Files:

tysgels:
Can someone modified this indicator to MTF Adx candle

I agreed if coder can help me for this indicator that will help me a lot!!! for a system of mine would work perfect!

hope some one help!

MTF ADX Candles

mtuppers:
I agreed if coder can help me for this indicator that will help me a lot!!! for a system of mine would work perfect! hope some one help!

Hi

Happy new year to all the tsd traders, just got back from holiday and could not resist coding something and getting back into it. Hope this is what you are after?

adx_mtf_candles.mq4

Files:

Hey CJA welcome back.

welcome back

glad to see you back cja

cja = genius.

ace:
the 'MTF Candles' will display other timeframe price bars on the other timeframe

chart you're using - 15 on a 5 min for example - Inputs

however, if set to the timeframe of the chart you want to display it on, you'll have

1min 'candles' on your 1min chart at the thickness you want, and with the exact

H-L of that bar

Can you provide mq4 of this indi?

Thanks

cja:
Hi

Happy new year to all the tsd traders, just got back from holiday and could not resist coding something and getting back into it. Hope this is what you are after?

adx_mtf_candles.mq4

thanks cja

for this indicator

Reason: