Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 346

Hi ,

I was wondering if anyone has got a multi timeframe MA envolopes indicator?

Thank you.

Dom.

I think a good idea

Files:

Great Idea and Good Job

fx.ayman:
I think a good idea

Woow.... I'm really Suprise with your Creation

Just my idea, make for the Next :

- Elliot Wave Patterns (with Lines Formation)

- Candle Chart Patterns (Like Head Shoulder, Triple Top/Bottom, Double Top/ Bottom etc)

And these my Souvenir Channel Trend Indie for Support...

Keep up the Good work, Bro !!

Thank's so much.

Best Regards,

Tsar

Stochastic-Indicator H1 calculated in M1

Hi,

first of all I have a generally questions about MTF-indicators:

When I put a MFT-Stochastic on my M1 Chart with the calculated timeframe of H1=60, then I see a constant stochastic - Value each hour from x:45...(x+1):45 (e.g. from 1:45-2:45 a.m.)

1.Why is the change of the value at e.g. 2:45 and not every hour (2:00, 3:00...)?

2.Why can't I see a continuously chart because I get an other stochastic value for every tick on M60 Chart.

3.Also for Backtesting I need the M60-stochastic calculated every minute (or tick) in my M1-Chart.

How can I do that??

I can't see an example for that in the codebase...

the example is a M15 chart with a 1 hour target time frame (as you described it it can not happen on 1 minute chart)
1. it is changing at 2:00, 3:00. The last bar of a lower time frame chart belonging to previous bar is nn:45 and the first bar belonging to new bar is nn:00, and at nn::00 it should begin with a new value as it in fact does, so everything is OK. The line connecting them is just that : a line connecting 2 different values

2. I am afraid I do not understand that question fully. If you have different values of a 1 hour indicator on every bar of a 1 minute chart than you are having a badly coded, repainting indicator

3. you can not do that with metatrader. Metatrader "simulates" only the time frame that is chosen for back test, other time frames are taken from real (already happened) data

sunshineh:
Hi,

first of all I have a generally questions about MTF-indicators:

When I put a MFT-Stochastic on my M1 Chart with the calculated timeframe of H1=60, then I see a constant stochastic - Value each hour from x:45...(x+1):45 (e.g. from 1:45-2:45 a.m.)

1.Why is the change of the value at e.g. 2:45 and not every hour (2:00, 3:00...)?

2.Why can't I see a continuously chart because I get an other stochastic value for every tick on M60 Chart.

3.Also for Backtesting I need the M60-stochastic calculated every minute (or tick) in my M1-Chart.

How can I do that??

I can't see an example for that in the codebase...

hi anyone know where the indicator is that does multi timeframe candle withih the same chart

i.e

say on 5 min chart the 1 hour candle is formed as a type of "box"

around the group of candles in the 5 min chart as part of that one hour candle

I have seen it but cant seem to find it

help appreciated if you can tks

CustomCandle - MQL4 Code Base

Perky:
hi anyone know where the indicator is that does multi timeframe candle withih the same chart

i.e

say on 5 min chart the 1 hour candle is formed as a type of "box"

around the group of candles in the 5 min chart as part of that one hour candle

I have seen it but cant seem to find it

help appreciated if you can tks

rd6504 thanks so much for that I have been searchig for a g e s

Problem solved.

Hi, i found this indicator in one of the threads and i was hoping if it has an MTF version of it. i really appreciate if someone has one (MTF) and share it. thank you.

Files:
gel2wma1.mq4  8 kb
Reason: