Automated Expert Advisors - page 2

I have used and tested dozens of forex trading robots/expert advisers. Not all forex trading robots are the same and differ in its profitability, features, user ability, etc.

The single most important element, its profitability really boils down to the trading strategy behind its trades. In other words, a forex trading software created by an established and successful forex trader has been proven to be profitable from time to time.

FAP Turbo deserves to be rated the No.1 automated forex trading robot. This is the only software product that shows you their live trading report which is updated every 15 minutes.

There are 2 trading strategies built into FAP Turbo:

1. Short Term Scalping Strategy

2. Long Term Trading Strategy

Each strategy is designed for its own currency pairs and time frame. For instance, long term strategy works only for EUR/USD M1. Short term strategy works on the M15 time frame for EUR/GBP, EUR/CHF, USD/CAD and GBP/CHF currency pairs.

These 2 strategies can be switched on and off so make sure that you use the strategy on appropriate currency pairs and time frames.

There are now several with live trade comparisons, Forex Maestro is one of the newest and seems to have some support.

Ususally traders use EA as half automated system: they start/stop it manually, use different EAs at different market conditions, because one rule set will fail eventually.

However it is possible to build fully automated EA, but it is very complicated and time consuming task. Everything what is done by a trader can be automated. It just depends on EA developer experience.

EAs can start/stop trading at sertain conditions, can use different rules for different market condtitions, especially volatility, same EA can switch trading at diferent contitions from one timeframe to other and so on.

Programming of such systems is very complicated, take much time and effort, especialy when You don't know whether created EA will be profitable.

That's why we are creating automation of such systems creation. It's simply too dificult to create such system manually. When this tool is ready such advanced and flexible systems can be built much faster and without programming.

There is more clues about how to create flexible EA at our website. EA should change order opening/closing rules when working. Traders should create as flexible systems as dynamic forex market is.

To achieve most flexibility: SL, TS, TP should also be dynamic. Usualy most loss traders get when SL is hit due to increased volatility. But it also should not be too large as main function of SL is to save trader from wrong decisions.

miko4x:
There is a few EA that performs good... here is a example Regards

Is this EA available Watch m15

Hi everyone i am new here.I am looking for someone to help me to draw my TRSI on the Metatrader charts.Any help is welcome.Thanks a lot guys.

Happy Trading

Mauritius.

#

Please can I have a copy of this EA.

It will be very helpful.

Thanks

favoured111

pm me..for email adress

hellooo my Home am back Happy new year to All

Adexben:
Is anyone trading with an automatically with an expert advisor? There are hundreds of websites online that are selling these systems but none of them seem to be making any money in the long run. Do you know of any expert advisors that really do make money? I am testing a few out right now myself but I want to know if anyone has been doing this for more than a few months

Hi, i find some EA that really works.You can get demo and test it.Visit Robot Forex Free - Download Automated Forex Robots, 100% No Loss Robot Free Edition for MetaTrade4 Robot forex professional 2015 use a marginal strategy and second month drawing straight line up.Robot future jump in market seldom,but take a lot of pips.Good luck!

Greetings,

My feeling on the subject is that expecting to purchase an EA that works in all market conditions for $200 (or to get it free) is asking a bit too much. The FAP doesn't use stop-loss orders (default setting) and can have enormous draw downs.

Here is a site that has quite a few FREE EAs, along with some indicators. They ran some tests on many of them, but can't find anything recent. They show Draw Down % next to the name of several EAs. It's organized well, also allowing for sorting based on what you are looking for.

The coding is also visible, or EA can be downloaded.

At the very least, you can get ideas, or take a script here and there to make your own one day.

As a couple of posters have mentioned, using an EA for either entry only, or exit only is another option. An example would be to have 2 or 3 exit EAs handy for different pairs, volatility sessions, objectives (long trend), etc.

Use at your own risk of course. Demo first.

Desynced Forex MetaTrader Indicators and Expert Advisors Repository

Cheers

Reason: