Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 169

Thanks fxbs, Have a great week and lot's of pips my friend.

Cheers

Ethan Hunt

Files:
vol1.gif  28 kb
vol2.gif  27 kb
vol3.gif  27 kb

hm... Volumes drastically differ, but mfi, obv, ad not that much....

may be there is a hope...

strange,

if few big trades balaced (by/sale -bid/ask) and one of each far overwaights all small trades and broker shows you all smal and one or some big - good luck to see real picture

Files:

just rename it when you download it...so it will show up in the English Font MT4's

THANK U fxbs

fxbs:
semaphor TREND_alexcud_v_2MEn.mq4 engl

thank fxbs

i think there is also EXPERT hor that indicator...(Sorry,it is russian and i can not even read ,,but it looks like there is EXPERT..TREND_alexcud - MQL4 Code Base

thank u for the ENGLISH EDITION

ElectricSavant:
just rename it when you download it...so it will show up in the English Font MT4's

here u go..

Any way,what u people think about it?

Files:
tshafi_2.ex4  7 kb

Hi, Linuxer! So, all things considered, what is your personal position on the subject - worth or not pursuing ?

and 4 guys with less experience and knowledge , if yes -only as supplemental method with extreme caution?

fxbs:
Hi, Linuxer! So, all things considered, what is your personal position on the subject - worth or not pursuing ? and 4 guys with less experience and knowledge , if yes -only as supplemental method with extreme caution?

IMHO, every trader needs to find what is useful for his trading. I just want to explain what I've found and what convinced me. Helping to discussion.

Maybe other/s by researching could say the opposite and that would be his opinion and the subject in matter, this subject could be useful for him and help with their trading.