Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 169

hiachiever
hiachiever  

Tro,

I must admit that I am a convert. After seeing your work and the work of others such as FurraFx and CJ (Signal Bars - I think this one started the trend) there is no looking back.

Having the ability to view what is happening on each time frame in a market like Forex is an absolutel must and the only way to trade.

IMO, to often when trading a lower time frame chart everything looks good and then BAM it suddenly reverses against you. A little investigation of a higher time frame chart uncovers why. These indicators greatly help in keeping on the right side of the trade, and keeping you out when the timing isn't right.

Cheers,

Hiachiever

fxbs
fxbs  

whatewer work for whom - i need my lines

that's why we here - building all shapes and sizes...

fxbs
fxbs  

One of my coding goals is to write indicators so the user can use my indicator as a front end to all the other indicators instead of having to code indicators. TRO SAK MULTIPAIRS enables the user to access any indicators that are in the indicator folder. TRO COMPASS IND MP enables the user to access the internal "i" indicators. All you have to do is name the indicator and pass the parameters and my indicators do the rest. I already had done this for TradeStation and eSignal. [ QUOTE]

so everybody can assemble ind. or combined inds - bassically strategy signals

btw. we are advance where we are now thanks to Mladen, Kalenzo ... other professional programmers ; and Michael Kreslik is a very good;

ps. look what i found there (i might stick my 2 sents 2):

Goinglite
Goinglite  

Is there a MTF version of this "Trigger Lines" indicator?

Goinglite

Files:
fxbs
fxbs  

couple of pages ago - Droesparky's post

spiritbreezer
spiritbreezer  

Volume indicator

Good day all.

Thanx to FXBS, Kalenzo and all for making most of my indicators last year, .

Is it possible to change this volume indicator into MTF, and also to makethe up bars and down bars display different colours.

Thank you

Files:
Linuxser
Linuxser  
Goinglite:
Is there a MTF version of this "Trigger Lines" indicator? Goinglite

Look at Post 1656

TheRumpledOne
TheRumpledOne  

It looks like my reply was deleted for some reason.

Goinglite
Goinglite  

Thanks

Goinglite

Goinglite
Goinglite  

I was wondering, is there a MTF Step Stoch? And also, a MTF Step RSI?

Goinglite