Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 336

busyliving:
Keris2112 (or Any other Trader),

I was doing some research about possible MTF MA averages and found your posts and excellent work here. I downloaded and used the #MTF_MovingAverage you created and it is exactly what I was looking for.

I was wondering if you can put 'labels' for each input. Meaning, for my analysis, I had to add your indicator multiple times so I could see on my 1 Hour chart: the 4 hour 20 & 50 MA, the 1 Day 20 & 50 MA and the Weekly 20 & 50 MA. It would be great that after I added them all, that I could put my mouse pointer over one of the MA line's and see that it is the '1 hour 20 MA' or the '4 hour 50 MA'. If not, would it be too difficult to add a field that allows me to input any text for that MA?

Thanks again for all the excellent work.

Busyliving.

Hey Everybody!!

I posted this a week or so ago. Thought I would ask again. Can anyone add 'personalized labels' to this indicator? Or does it already exist?

Thanks in advance.

Files:

can some one make this complete

I see snakeforce indicator is good but mtf version is repaint . can someone fix mtf version complete. I have attached two indicator for fix or make a new one.

thank you so much.

Files:

Nonlagdot MTF

Does anyone have a nonlagdot MFT indicator ?

I have searched and not found one

MTF MA Labels

busyliving:
Hey Everybody!!

I posted this a week or so ago. Thought I would ask again. Can anyone add 'personalized labels' to this indicator? Or does it already exist?

Thanks in advance.

I have updated the code to handle the latest extra digit MT4 platforms and added in 2 types of label code. A Custom label ( which the user can input any message required) and a standard preset label that shows the Time frame / MA type / MA Period.

mtf_movingaverage_v1.mq4

Files:

code

Hi friends!

can any body help me to convert volatility.pivot indicator to MTF indicator ?

Files:

can any one make a mtf solar wind ?????????????????

MA MIrror

can any one make a mtf

Files:
ma_mirror.mq4  3 kb

ilias00001:
can any one make a mtf

There you go.

Files:

forextrader:
Hi friends! can any body help me to convert volatility.pivot indicator to MTF indicator ?

Here you go remember you need both files in expert/indicator folder.

thank you very much mrtools m8 so much thank you .

Reason: