Requests & Ideas - page 513

Decent,generous and kind Moderators

MLADEN and MRTOOLS,

i have an request regarding channel of HiLow activator indi.....as per my knowledge,we have the latest ver of "GANN Averages HiLo Activator mtf 3_2 " with smooth + 30 MAs options ........ and channel ver of Gann is "Gann HiLo activator channel mtf nmc" ......... my request is for a channel of latest Averages ver of Gann Averages hilo activator along with channel filled option same illustrated in picture and filling option should be more optional variable (slightly/fully filled) with bars width size inside the channel,same as in the indicator "HL_MA_Band"

regards

gann_averages_high-low_activator_mtf_3_2.ex4

hl_ma_band.mq4

oguz:

Dear @mrtools,

I have tested that indicator. But the last three bars are changing color. What can we do to solve this problem?

Sincerely...

Oguz, the only way that indicator can repaint is if you are using MTF say 15 min on the indicator on a 5 minute chart, in that instance the bars will change color until the 15 min bar is done. Anyway away from my trading platform now, but will double check it, when I get home.

mrtools:
Oguz, the only way that indicator can repaint is if you are using MTF say 15 min on the indicator on a 5 minute chart, in that instance the bars will change color until the 15 min bar is done. Anyway away from my trading platform now, but will double check it, when I get home.

Dear @mrtools,

Thank you for your response.

I didn't use mtf 15min on the indicator on a 5 min chart.

I prefer to use 15min on the indicator on a 15min chart..

Before using the indicator, i tested repaint by using 1min on the indicator (current time frame) as a 1min repaint test chart. As a result, i saw that bars are changing color in this 1min. repaint test process.

mrtools:

Kind man,lot of appreciations for your sympathetic and compassionate efforts and concerns for us forum members,as you are connected even being out of seat/home.

regards

oguz:

Dear @mrtools,

Thank you for your response.

I didn't use mtf 15min on the indicator on a 5 min chart.

I prefer to use 15min on the indicator on a 15min chart..

Before using the indicator, i tested repaint by using 1min on the indicator (current time frame) as a 1min repaint test chart. As a result, i saw that bars are changing color in this 1min. repaint test process.

Can you please show me a chart picture where it is repainting, because looking at the code can not find anywhere where it would repaint, am now testing it on a 1 minute chart and no repainting there as well.

Can you make this indicator to not alert on high and low , and make it alert on current price breaks instead ?

mrtools:
Can you please show me a chart picture where it is repainting, because looking at the code can not find anywhere where it would repaint, am now testing it on a 1 minute chart and no repainting there as well.

Dear @mrtools,

Im testing M15 and M1 tf for a long time today.

I didnt see repaint problem that i had before. I think i missed some important detail or i made a mistake somewhere.

Thank you very much for your effort and close attention. Sorry for taking your time ...

oguz:

Dear @mrtools,

Im testing M15 and M1 tf for a long time today.

I didnt see repaint problem that i had before. I think i missed some important detail or i made a mistake somewhere.

Thank you very much for your effort and close attention. Sorry for taking your time ...

Oguz, glad it's working for you.

timmyhanke:
Can you make this indicator to not alert on high and low , and make it alert on current price breaks instead ?

Timmyhanke, what about the arrows?

mrtools:
Timmyhanke, what about the arrows?

They can be as they are right now i think, or if you want to remove them its ok

Reason: