Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 787

Thanks Great Mladen

Multiple time frame analysis is not only misunderstood but way underutilized by forex traders in favor of indicators.!!

MM

forexearlywarning:
Multiple time frame analysis is not only misunderstood but way underutilized by forex traders in favor of indicators.!! MM

I know it is not a topic for discussion in this thread, but I'm curious, could you tell briefly

1) How is MTF analysis misunderstood

2) How should it be understood correctly

rplust:
I know it is not a topic for discussion in this thread, but I'm curious, could you tell briefly

1) How is MTF analysis misunderstood

2) How should it be understood correctly

rplust

That post was a start of a spamming (he posted another spamm post after that). That is all

Hello - dear mladen make this indi mtf

Files:

mladen when i change the filter setting of this indicator there is no changing ... please check this ..

Files:
hp_diff.mq4  2 kb

Rocktheedge:
mladen when i change the filter setting of this indicator there is no changing ... please check this ..

No idea (that is a decompiled version).

Anyway, since it is using Hodrick/Prescott filter (as far as I see) and since Hodrick/Prescott filter is a fitting filter (recalculates, or as some say repaints) that can be the cause for that. Besides, I do not know what version of Hodrick/Prescott filter are you using (there is a version that uses lamda as a parameter and there is a version that uses period. Depending on the version used (if for example, you are using the version with lambda) the changes of "period" must be big if you want to see any significant change in values

mladen:
jemchug "trend session" is a simple renamed solar wind indicator made to display just a bit differently. See the comparison :

Mladen, thank you that answered. Clearly everything with the indicator. I thought something brand new appeared, and it appears already old. Only looks in other look. At our Russian forum I wasn't even answered. Remarkably you work. I can't find the worthy filter for arrows. I work at M1.

Thanks in advance.

Mladen i am not getting what i am expecting from you to get a better indicator every time i try i failed .. now please let me know about your best indicator i have seen you talk about so much about that supertrend nrp i have the arrow version of this indicator can u tell me please if i set it to day setting .it will be lag like others .. i dont think so this is repaint but it will be lagging .. thanks

Rocktheedge:
Mladen i am not getting what i am expecting from you to get a better indicator every time i try i failed .. now please let me know about your best indicator i have seen you talk about so much about that supertrend nrp i have the arrow version of this indicator can u tell me please if i set it to day setting .it will be lag like others .. i dont think so this is repaint but it will be lagging .. thanks

It seems that there is a misunderstanding

What exactly are you expecting from me? When you ask a question I answer it and help. Or am I missing something?

PS: when did I "talk so much" about supertrend?

PPS: if you are looking for someone that will promise you a holly grail (100% forecasting, no lagging, no error ...) then you are addressing a wrong man. I am not a snake oil seller, I have never been one, and I will never be one

PPPS: for zillionth time : people, there is no such thing as best indicator. You do not trade one single indicator. You trade a trading system that includes indicators combinations, MM, proper funding, and knowledge of what is done. Without the unity of all the components, nothing can be done in trading. Then it is a pure gambling

Take you time, and learn. As far as I see you have some weird expectations of what a multi time frame indicator should or is doing. Start from that. Test the stuff you want to use in runtime. Blow up 100 demo accounts (it took me 1.5 year before I opened my first live account - never blown up one yet, but demo accounts I do not know the number of demo accounts that I ruined - that is their purpose : to experiment and to learn what trading is really about). The best "indicator" of them all is the one that can not be made but can be learned : patience

regards

Reason: