Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 787

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
talaate:
Dear MrTool. Is that possible to add arrow size for the indicator (RSI of (Macd-Signal)_V3 mtf.mq4) from post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page524 ,Talaat E PS: I am facing problems to write post with different separate lines I wonder while it looks in separate lines during writing but once I send it, then it looks just one line I am using Google chrome WHATs UP!!

talaate

Arrow size added : rsi_of_macd-signal_v3.01_mtf.mq4

talaate
talaate  

Thanks Great Mladen

Mark Mc Donnell
Mark Mc Donnell  

Multiple time frame analysis is not only misunderstood but way underutilized by forex traders in favor of indicators.!!

MM

rplust
rplust  
forexearlywarning:
Multiple time frame analysis is not only misunderstood but way underutilized by forex traders in favor of indicators.!! MM

I know it is not a topic for discussion in this thread, but I'm curious, could you tell briefly

1) How is MTF analysis misunderstood

2) How should it be understood correctly

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
rplust:
I know it is not a topic for discussion in this thread, but I'm curious, could you tell briefly

1) How is MTF analysis misunderstood

2) How should it be understood correctly

rplust

That post was a start of a spamming (he posted another spamm post after that). That is all

Aleksey Antonov
Aleksey Antonov  

Hello - dear mladen make this indi mtf

Files:
rocktheedge
rocktheedge  

mladen when i change the filter setting of this indicator there is no changing ... please check this ..

Files:
hp_diff.mq4 2 kb
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Rocktheedge:
mladen when i change the filter setting of this indicator there is no changing ... please check this ..

No idea (that is a decompiled version).

Anyway, since it is using Hodrick/Prescott filter (as far as I see) and since Hodrick/Prescott filter is a fitting filter (recalculates, or as some say repaints) that can be the cause for that. Besides, I do not know what version of Hodrick/Prescott filter are you using (there is a version that uses lamda as a parameter and there is a version that uses period. Depending on the version used (if for example, you are using the version with lambda) the changes of "period" must be big if you want to see any significant change in values

jemchug
jemchug  
mladen:
jemchug "trend session" is a simple renamed solar wind indicator made to display just a bit differently. See the comparison :

Mladen, thank you that answered. Clearly everything with the indicator. I thought something brand new appeared, and it appears already old. Only looks in other look. At our Russian forum I wasn't even answered. Remarkably you work. I can't find the worthy filter for arrows. I work at M1.

Thanks in advance.

rocktheedge
rocktheedge  

Mladen i am not getting what i am expecting from you to get a better indicator every time i try i failed .. now please let me know about your best indicator i have seen you talk about so much about that supertrend nrp i have the arrow version of this indicator can u tell me please if i set it to day setting .it will be lag like others .. i dont think so this is repaint but it will be lagging .. thanks