Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 334

make to mtf hull hama

can someone modify this indicator to mtf. thank you.

Files:
hull_hama.mq4  5 kb

Hi everyone,

can someone please help me with

the indicator "I_XO_A_H.mq4" add Multi Timeframe,thanks

Files:
i_xo_a_h.mq4  4 kb

Waddah Attar ADX*Bollinger

I use this indicator quite a bit and would love to have a multi-time frame version.

I see that there is already an MTF version of Waddah Attar's Advanced ADX. The ADX*Bollinger combines ADX with Bollinger to make a pretty good indicator.

Files:
xpma.ex4  17 kb

Files:

help

could somebody add mtf to this?

This is a very profitable indi.

And another thing there is no sound alert. Fix it please too!

Thank you very much!

andre

Files:

ST_MultiStrend_jr_r_MTF :QA

Hello

I luckly found out your ST_MultiStrend_JR_R_MTF from TSD_forex.

It is an excellent indicators.

Maybe the best indicators.

I respect you for making such an excellent indicators.

By the way I want to know, what is the base code for changing

blue/red color on the chart.

If you let me know, it will help me greatly.

Also, I would like to receive EA related ST.

I will wait for your response.

Best regards,

Thank

chrisstoff:
Here you go.

Thanks a million, i got it right now.....

Labels for the #MTF_MovingAverage??

Keris2112 (or Any other Trader),

I was doing some research about possible MTF MA averages and found your posts and excellent work here. I downloaded and used the #MTF_MovingAverage you created and it is exactly what I was looking for.

I was wondering if you can put 'labels' for each input. Meaning, for my analysis, I had to add your indicator multiple times so I could see on my 1 Hour chart: the 4 hour 20 & 50 MA, the 1 Day 20 & 50 MA and the Weekly 20 & 50 MA. It would be great that after I added them all, that I could put my mouse pointer over one of the MA line's and see that it is the '1 hour 20 MA' or the '4 hour 50 MA'. If not, would it be too difficult to add a field that allows me to input any text for that MA?

Thanks again for all the excellent work.

Busyliving.

gleno57:
Hi,

Does anyone know how to tell an MTF indicator to update automatically?

I'm using an MTF 4H moving average on a 15 minute chart, and what should be a flat line is wiggly. The only way I've found to update it is by manually changing to another timeframe (like 5 minute) and back to 15 minutes.

I've included images before and after (the arrows refer to what I'm talking about), and the code for the indicator below.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Glen

Here you have it. :- MTF_MA in Colorv3 refresh.mq4

Even I was looking for the same and posted for someone's help as I do not know programming. So meanwhile tried some R &D, compared with some other MTF which used to auto refresh and updated this file. To my surprise it is working perfactly.

Still I am looking for someone who can help to program it to look the MA in Linear way rather than Staircase way in MTF. I tried a lot the same way, but no success till now.

I have one more MTF MA that offers Linear display along with Staircase display of MA (attached as MTF_MA.mq4) but do not offer LSMA, the one I use.

The reason for linear display - I use only LSMA and many times it becomes very difficult to identify the crossovers if used more than 2-3 MAs.

Can someone help this time to offer linear display rather than staircase display in MTF_MA in Colorv3 refresh.mq4?

Let me know if it is available in elite section, I will subscribe.

Even I am fine if someone charges me for what I am looking for.

Thanks to all in advance.

Jho

Reason: