Coding help - page 584

TaiYiChing:

We can code an EA that set TP and SL

the most important thing is need to work on offline chart ..

it is a 23 days duration chart from 15 dec to 7 jan ...did you counted and calculated how many trades win/loss and how much pips you gain....,in between so many days there are hot news too,what you do for that.so many rest of things and factors,just tp and sl are not enough.

mntiwana:
it is a 23 days duration chart from 15 dec to 7 jan ...did you counted and calculated how many trades win/loss and how much pips you gain....,in between so many days there are hot news too,what you do for that.so many rest of things and factors,just tp and sl are not enough.

You can create an offline chart based on XAUUSD,

Open M15 chart and insert renkolivecharts_pimped_v4_13

set as below

open xauusd offline chart and insert Wilder's DMI + histo mtf + alerts + arrows nmc

set as below

you can found that we get some cross arrow,

but we also got big trend right?

My thought about this system is based on training stop,

we can got some lose of course,

but i think that we can improve it.

Files:
1_10.png  117 kb
2_7.png  109 kb

TaiYiChing:

My thought about this system is based on training stop,

we can got some lose of course,

but i think that we can improve it.

yes there is possibility to improve things and of course loss is a part of trading,my question is,did you calculated all trades and profit/loss in pips....any way i am not a coder,just a learner same like you if you are not some expert trader,alone wilder is not enough try to add some additional filters too for example cci or stoch and you have a bit too high tf for wilder,

Dear Mladen and MTools please try to add arrows on to the chart when both of the arrows( bigger and smaller ) in buy a buy arrow has to come on candlestick and when both the arrows in sell it has to give a sell arrow on chart ..... please try to make this, hope it will help a lot in sudden reversal and at profit booking also

Files:

Hello Mladen/MrTools, pls i have this strange request for help if possible to change the length of this indicator to include decimal points e.g 1.5, 2.5 so as to get a better setting for the indicator. filter-extra_amp_arrowsalerts.mq4

Thanks in advance.

I would like to count the PIPs earned on a single chart pair

it should allow for lots from .1 to 1.0

it may or not show the value of the pips

I have a counter that only shows the Value of pips but would like just the number

I found this code on an older part of forextsd --- could some kind member update it to current build please

double GetLots()

{double Lots,PipValue;

if(UseMM)

{PipValue=MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_TICKVALUE);Lots=AccountEquity() *Risk/ (StopLoss*PipValue*100);Lots=MathMin(Lots,100);

return(NormalizeDouble(Lots,1));

}

else return(1.0);

re PIP counter

probably one would also need an Input line that allows you to enter the BUY/SELL value -- unless it picks up the trade placed on the chart

calisto77:
I would like to count the PIPs earned on a single chart pair

it should allow for lots from .1 to 1.0

it may or not show the value of the pips

I have a counter that only shows the Value of pips but would like just the number

I found this code on an older part of forextsd --- could some kind member update it to current build please

double GetLots()

{double Lots,PipValue;

if(UseMM)

{PipValue=MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_TICKVALUE);Lots=AccountEquity() *Risk/ (StopLoss*PipValue*100);Lots=MathMin(Lots,100);

return(NormalizeDouble(Lots,1));

}

else return(1.0);

As I see it is OK (the code)

What results are you getting back from it?

hi mladen and mr.tools.....ı am looking for attachment picture indicator....ı looked but could not find it...ıf you can help me ı will be happy..many thanks...best regards...

aress:
hi mladen and mr.tools.....ı am looking for attachment picture indicator....ı looked but could not find it...ıf you can help me ı will be happy..many thanks...best regards...

aress

Check this one : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page467

Reason: