10points 3.mq4 - page 433

I am using EA from post#4090 with setting (set file) posted there as well (4090).

As I remember - it is 1.01 version (not 1.02a).

Hi NewDigital,

When I attempt to unzip the 10points3 file referenced on post #4090, it

says there are no files to extract. Please advise.

Rob

It is in WinZip with the files inside.

I zip'ed it once again (see attachment): in zip; same files in winrar.

Use Winrar: WinRAR archiver, a powerful tool to process RAR and ZIP files

Thanks newdigital,

I was unable to extract with WinZip, but was successful with

7-zip with the win.rar file.

Rob

Just to keep everything in one post:

Please find attached:

10points_3_Smi_1.01 EA fixed version with settings for M1 timeframe, together with fixed indicators. The settings are same for all trading pair except the following: I just changed magic number to be unique for every pair.

Use attachment in 7-zip or winrar whatever you can extract.

or instal Winrar WinRAR archiver, a powerful tool to process RAR and ZIP files and extract.

===================

-10points_3_Smi_1.01 EA with settings for M1 timeframe, together with indicators is on this post.

Datafeed is important

Thank you. I do not trade FXCM or IBFX recently because I experienced earlier that their spread is less advantageous than e.g. at Alpari UK. (I do not know the current situation,) If I am right, then datafeed is prevalent for this EA and spread plays second fiddle.

newdigital:
Yes, M1, same EA with same settings.

But if you compare FXCM with Alpari (same EA with same settings) for EURUSD so Alpari is more dangerous concerning datafeed. I mean: same for everything but my Alpari account is going to more highier lot size than FXCM ...

If I use FXCM or IBFX so it will be less risky.

Yes, datafeed is more important.

I am using Alpari NZ.

IBFX is similar with FXDD for datafeed.

Alpari NZ is similar with Alpari UK.

Some member reported that FXCM datafeed is good for this EA: he had less lot size than me for example (I had 0.21 but he did not have it).

It depends on such as "filtering of the data by brokerfor metatrader".

So, it is necessary to forward test on demo first and compare max lot size with my trading, just to understand about datafeed of some particular broker: good or not.

As to spread so this version (and next versions) are having spread protection feature: EA is monitoring the spread, and if spread is increasing (during the news time for example) so EA will not open the order.

Files:
datafeed_1.jpg  179 kb

today was a great day for the "10points3 NO martingale", after the last week the market went slowly in a side-range. it seems that the EA respectively the signals are much much better in fast rising or falling markets.

live statement 10points3 NO martingale fixed TP

live statement 10points3 NO martingale with trailing sl

Which version?

Hi snowyHH,

Which version do you run behind these statements, SMI or Easy?

Regards,

Chrisstoff

snowyHH:
today was a great day for the "10points3 NO martingale", after the last week the market went slowly in a side-range. it seems that the EA respectively the signals are much much better in fast rising or falling markets.

live statement 10points3 NO martingale fixed TP

live statement 10points3 NO martingale with trailing sl

chrisstoff:
Hi snowyHH,

Which version do you run behind these statements, SMI or Easy?

Regards,

Chrisstoff

it's smi, version 1.02a.

Reason: