Daily Ichimoku chart. Still uptrend but the price is reversing very quickly now. It is almost downtrend on the daily open bar. Price crossed the resistance at 1.2012 very successfully. As we are trading on the closed bar so need to wait untill the daily bar will be closed to analyze the situation once again. If this tendency will remain tomorrow so we will have good downtrend on Monday.
Need to wait for the daily closed bar to say more about it.
Braintrading system on D1 timeframe.
Situation is the same with this post. No changes. Downtrend.
Maksigen Trading system on D1.
Situation is the same with this post. Figures are different: if the price breaks 1.1963 we may go sell with 1.1912 as the first target. For the possible buy - it is 1.2185 with no target up to now.
I will continue with H4, M30 an M15 timeframe now.
But at the present time the price is inside the cloud. Borders of the cloud are support/resistance lines and the cloud is very thin. So we can not play/open the order between two support/resistance lines inside the cloud (because the cloud is very thin). Besides all 3 Ichinoku lines are indicate the flat also (from yesterday's morning till now).
We are not trading in this case.
Braintrading system on H4 timeframe.
No any signals up to now.
The signals for sell was on Monday and Tuesday.
Maksigen Trading system on H4.
According to this system we have downtrend during the second day already. Price was stoped between support/resistance lines (1.2047 and dynamic 1.2095). If the price will cross 1.1943 we may place sell order. But this 1.1943 is too far from now.
H4 Ichimoku chart. It is good downtrend but on open bar. Will wait until this h4 bar will be closed. The nearest resistance is 1.2032.
No any changes from the above mentioned post.
No changes with the above mentioned post. Just in figures: if the price breaks 1.1963 we may go sell. Nearest suppost line is 1.2037 and 1.2041.
Braintrading system on M30 timeframe.
Not confirmed uptrend. We are not trading if we have buy or sell signals without confirmation.
Maksigen Trading system on M30.
Good and confirmed downtrend. May be too late to place sell order.
No any signal for buy or sell.
Price just came to the nearest resistance 1.1968.
Braintrading system on M15 timeframe.
It was not confirmed uptrend till morning (we are not trading if the signals were not confirmed). But now the price is trying to be reversed to the confirmed downtrend (need to wait untill the current m15 bar will be closed).
Maksigen Trading system on M15.
Width of trading channel is 31 pips today (1.2080 from 1.2049). Price already went up but was stoped by nearest resistance line (1.2074) and came down to dynamic support line 1.2063.
M15 Ichimoku chart. Downtrend. But now is flat. And very weak signal for buy.
Downtrend. Nearest support line is 1.1989. Resistance is 1.1968. If the price crosses 1.1964 we may go sell.
Price broke this 1.1963 now.
But it may be important for H4 and D1 timeframe.
Newdigital - thankyou for you summaries and charts.
Please tell me if I am on the right track here.
These are my thoughts based on the daily and weekly charts. I think we could now see a fall to lower regions certainly given the bearishness of the weekly chart. ie. rejection (second time) from the overhead cloud, and a rather bearish looking Harami forming.
In my opinion Ichi appears better using longer time frames.....weekly looks to give very good results in the longer term but the SL will need to be large initially.
(See yesterdays attached chart).
Now, is anyone here using Ichi sucessfully for day trading ??
I think few people are using.
Because it is not easy to trade using Ichimoku.
No any changes from yesterday.
Daily bar was closed.
Only changes are sell Braintrading signal on the closed daily bar.
Any others are the same.
For the people who are following Ichimoku charts, Braintrading systems and Maksigen Trading system.
Maksigen Trading system.
According to this system the price (we are talking about EURUSD) is already in downtrend. But if you did not open any order yet so it is some figures:
- if the price crosses 1.2002 we should go buy.
- if 1.1951 - sell.
Support/resistance now are the folowing:
Price is between these two numbers.
Width of the channel is 15 pips today.
3 signals for sell.
Not strong signals.
Waiting for the other signals which should be more stronger (to reduce the risk).
Two sell signals.
One of them came yesterday (on the closed bar).
Ichimoku, W1 timeframe.
No any changes so far (see all the posts above).
Please enable the necessary setting in your browser, otherwise you will not be able to log in.