What the best strategy ??? - page 6

HOLE -- try the black hole theory as well

AstroGlide:
Well, you know, as you suggested, I read the "HOLE" thread once more.

All I see is a bunch of people optimizing the market.

3000 pips in a week is a grain of salt. If you're going to measure a system for a 1 week period, I humbly suggest caution.

Averaging money with no stop-loss??

wow!!!

I can show you plenty of threads around the "HOLE" internet with the same state of mind: trying to corner the market with the best combo of indicators possible. They have a couple of profitable weeks, but when the market change cycles, the "HOLE" system goes nuts. This is the part when everybody throws all kind of indi's to the mix trying to cope with the failure. It's call "optimization"

That particular thread has plenty of it and I assure you, will have plenty more of "changes".

What works for me, is the all so-called K.I.S.S - a couple of lines on the charts or maybe 1 lonely indicator, do the work nicely and consistently.

The simpler, the better.

Anyway, good luck to you, no offense intended by the way.

To the originator of this thread - keep it simple. If you have a daily goal, don't measure it on pips. Better to use 1:1 R/R/ ratio or better 2:1 meaning if you're risking 100 bucks , shoot for 150 or maybe 200 bucks profit target.

20 pips could be 20 bucks...or 2 dollars, or 20 cents..doesn't matter. Use % of equity, it's more precise.

may try this one

on EURCAD

it is ranging anyway for this pair

last week is more ranging (than usual)

so I draw one top line of the xard -- xps price channel -- those sperm head horizontal level

one on top

2 lines on the bottom (as the most bottom one does not hit again)

we may just set up LIMIT ORDER on those level and sit back -- to see when will it hit

~~

sound dangerous -- how about it rise sky high or sink real low

but it could even be a risk management that we could take in and DO NOTHING much (or worry sick)

if you don't understand, I COULD put the indicator here later -- on 30M TF

hello friends

I m new here. can u tell me good strategy. i want to take 20 pip easily

please share me help me

God bless you

I need a long term strategy.

hello friends.

Brother i want to be a long term trader,

can u tell me a good strategy?

please share. help me please

xx3xxx:

may try this one

on EURCAD

it is ranging anyway for this pair

last week is more ranging (than usual)

so I draw one top line of the xard -- xps price channel -- those sperm head horizontal level

one on top

2 lines on the bottom (as the most bottom one does not hit again)

we may just set up LIMIT ORDER on those level and sit back -- to see when will it hit

~~

sound dangerous -- how about it rise sky high or sink real low

but it could even be a risk management that we could take in and DO NOTHING much (or worry sick)

if you don't understand, I COULD put the indicator here later -- on 30M TF

thank you for this superb strategies, I'll try to see what it gives

nope, market condition change again

the above strategy is right on time

i.e. if you follow it, as soon as I posted it up

youwould have catch the most profitable down trend this week(i.e. previous weekly CEILING Price)

however, with the instruction above, you would also get 2nd entry -- a BUY at previous weekly FLOOR PRICE

the market condition change, EURO / cad , euro seem to start falling

and Eurcad keep on falling this week i.e. somehow, if you catch the ceiling to SELL, (the market allow you to, the price is not precise), you could catch the BIG FALL on eurcad

so eurcad not always ranging in weekly

e.g. euraud fell through 3 weekly level SUPPORT (weekly pivots) level, it is STRANGE, usually, 1 or 2 then rebound , but thursday JOB DAY, it fell

----

hard to adjust your mindset with everchanging market condition

CADCHF move even faster than eurcad --

suggest you to NOT BELIEVE in you can beat forex

then know yourself, e.g. I always have ranging in my mind

so only narrow ranging market condition, I am good at it, and I suppose to wait only ranging, then play

if it is trendy, I should stay sideline or OUT

---

those forex video about training, are OLD videos (DM still there, 80s)

but recent JPY rise or AUD rise -- well maybe old people in Hong Kong play forex with real money better than us (who try to use leverage)

in the bank today, I heard 1 customer wanna to buy in 10,000 euro worth -- so maybe some business people who do export already believe euro have bottom-ed already

====

in short, learn forex

first, understand different currency pair (x-pair) characteristic

then understand what you believe in, you will only good in some type of market

third, if you have bouncing ball, playing forex is just like using a FORK to pierce the ball while it is keep on bouncing

forth, aim to use practice DEMO account to find UNIQUE winning strategy or formula

after all these, you may consider to PLAY forex for more like a real trader (and in those training videos, it said floor people collaborate-- after internet age, they still collaborate with twitter , facebook) and you have to at par with their skill to have the possibility to earn something in forex

see --- it is hard (and not all my belief and observation will come true too, but this one does during this week) [next week , I bet you cannot use it though as the floor and ceiling already separate by so much]

hope that this give an open answer to the THREAD question --- hahaha, best strategy !! -- I just want a formula that fit with the time slot I spend in forex charting watching

dareking:
hello friends.

Brother i want to be a long term trader,

can u tell me a good strategy?

please share. help me please

The BullPips is a very good strategy and gives you a simple understanding of how to profit from today’s financial markets. No matter what technical knowledge or experience you have, or even if you have never placed a trade in your life

I use the bullpips strategy with good success but do spend about 5 hours with the charts. Sometimes I'm happy to sit there longer depending how much pips I'm making!!

Peter Brandley:
The BullPips is a very good strategy and gives you a simple understanding of how to profit from today’s financial markets. No matter what technical knowledge or experience you have, or even if you have never placed a trade in your life I use the bullpips strategy with good success but do spend about 5 hours with the charts. Sometimes I'm happy to sit there longer depending how much pips I'm making!!

You look like you're earning well using this method. I'm reading about the BullPips you're saying right now

reese96:
You look like you're earning well using this method. I'm reading about the BullPips you're saying right now

Hello, I haven't tried bullpips, is this strategy will give you a good trade? How many of you are using this strategy?

Hi all, may i join here?I see many traders share about strategy here. I wanna get good strategy for trading, because i wanna get more profit with my FBS account.

Reason: