Fractals

Fractal signal indicator.

Fractals indicator showing all the fractals from m15, h1, h4 and d1 on 1 timeframe (on 1 chart). See image.

newdigital:
Fractals indicator showing all the fractals from m15, h1, h4 and d1 on 1 timeframe (on 1 chart). See image.

Hello Newdigital:

Thanks very much for this great Forex Metatrader Forum, I think is the best.

Is there some explanation on how the High_Low v2 (ZigZag) calculates its points ? according to your experience, does this indicator paint the past? It seems so wonderful that make me think that it calculates the points after the fact. Can you please explain how to use it?

Regards

GS

gsepulveda71:
Hello Newdigital:

Thanks very much for this great Forex Metatrader Forum, I think is the best.

Is there some explanation on how the High_Low v2 (ZigZag) calculates its points ? according to your experience, does this indicator paint the past? It seems so wonderful that make me think that it calculates the points after the fact. Can you please explain how to use it?

Regards

GS

Some people are using this High_Low v2 (ZigZag) instead of Zigzag. Because some people (who developed zigzag trading system) said that this indicator is much better than standard zigzag indicator. You may visit zigzag trading system thread for more explanation. Of course this indicator paints the past: recent high/low is not valid and previous one is not valid too but it was programed like this especially. You may ask me: why we need this indicator which are painting the past?

Visit this thread for more explanation and for some examples how to use these indicator.

As far as I know there are many kinds of indicators:

1. Normal one. These indicators are not painting the past and refreshing by itself with no problem.

2. Indicators which are working on historical data only. These kind of indicators is not refreshing. Because it was programmed like this especially.

3. Indicators which are valid on the current data only and not valid on historical data. These indicators are painting the past. But it was programmed like this especially.

4. Some modifications of the items 2 and 3. For example: Zigzag indicator (recent high or low is not valid and previous high or low is not valid as well), SHI_SilverTrendSig and SHI_SilverTrendSig1, Float indicator and some other indicators.

Why the people need these kind of indicators which are not "normal" ones?

Answer is here.

This indicator is not painting the past.

Author is maloma from here.

Ind-Fractals indicator is here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173348

Files:

Very interesting indicators from Igorad.

newdigital:

This indicator is not painting the past.

Author is maloma from here.

Hi, ND and thx alot for all your help.May i ask what the requirements are for trading this system e.g TF ,entering and exit signal.Thank again.

Fractals+Signal+diapazon

how we can use this indicator in real time trade?

ForexBoss:
how we can use this indicator in real time trade?

Arrow on the current bar and dot on the 3rd bar are showing simultaniously. Indicator is not "painting the past". So look at the dot and arrow with the same color. Arrows are not the signals to enter. More explanation about this indicator you may find here.

arrow dont disapper during bar?

Reason: