How is the ranking constructed in Signals? - page 5

Use as you wish ))) All the same, you have not even looked at the tab for your signal - slippage, there's no broker to which you can copy, although you have trades on your account, as well as five more signals from that broker. All the more so because I don't know what to do if you don't jump in the ratings.

I don't know if you are moving up in the rankings with this broker, it's your broker, one of the few that work according to the FIFO (first-in-first-out) rule. Maybe they are not suitable for copying signals at all, as other brokers do not work FIFO, so there will be no subscribers. I think it may not be.

Server Muradasilov:

Use as you wish ))) All the same, you have not even looked at the tab for your signal - slippage, there's no broker to which you can copy, although you have trades on your account, as well as five more signals from that broker. All the more so because I don't know what to do if you don't jump in the ratings.

I don't know if you are moving up in the rankings with this broker, it's your broker, one of the few that work according to the FIFO (first-in-first-out) rule. Maybe they are not suitable for copying signals at all, because other brokers do not work FIFO, they do not have subscribers. I think it may not be.

Broker is solid and serious people but not regulated by theNFA (National Futures Association)

Yerlan Imangeldinov:
Broker is solid and serious people but not regulated bythe NFA (National Futures Association).
From what I wrote above, what do you think, except that it's a reputable broker?

Server Muradasilov:
I have written above. What do you think, except for the fact that I am a reputable broker?
All may be, thanks for the answers in the thread, they were helpful, I understand )) i don't really have any statistics from the broker.

Yerlan Imangeldinov:
Anything is possible, thanks for the replies in the thread, it was helpful, I understand )) Ido not see any statistics at the brokerage.
That's the whole logic, of all the existing brokers by FIFO maybe 1%. How can trades be copied if other brokers are working by different rules and the rating is ................. If they do not have the right brokerage, they will copy trades from one broker to another.)

Server Muradasilov:

Added - your broker, one of the few that work according to the FIFO (first-in-first-out) rule. Maybe they are not suitable for copying signals at all, because other brokers do not work FIFO, so there will be no subscribers. I don't think so.

FIFO is irrelevant when copying to a regular account, an account without FIFO makes no difference in what order trades are closed. On the contrary, when you try to copy transactions from a regular account to FIFO, that's when problems begin.

Although these subtleties may have been taken into account by the service's developers and everything is fine.

Vitalie Postolache:

FIFO is irrelevant when copying to a regular account, an account without FIFO makes no difference in which order to close trades. On the contrary, when you try to copy trades from a regular account to FIFO, that's when problems arise.

Although these subtleties may have been taken into account by the service's developers and everything is fine.

Everything with FIFO is a bullshit kitchen, I wonder at you, gentlemen ))

Alexey Volchanskiy:
Everything with FIFO is a shitty kitchen, I'm surprised at you gentlemen )).
Well, that's another matter, I wrote about the execution, and what's inside I don't really care about ))))

Alexey Volchanskiy:
Anything with FIFO is a shitty kitchen, I wonder at you gentlemen ))
Wow you have kitchens with an NFA(National Futures Association) licenceis their requirement.

Yerlan Imangeldinov:
Wow you have kitchens with an NFA(National Futures Association) licenceis their requirement.
I can't believe the NFA requirements for forex include FIFO. As you have often been wrong on the forum, even I have remembered that, I would be happy to see specific information.
Reason: