10points 3.mq4 - page 380

This unusual application has big DD - its to bad for me.

This is my forward testing statement since January this year.

Initial deposit 5,000.

Annual ROI: 91%

Max floating DD = 12.8% since January 2008 forward testing.

Starting lot size = 0.01.

Setting: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174975/page218

11 pairs.

H1 timeframe.

Minimum recommended capital for this set-up is $3000 for every 0.01 lot (it may be changed anytime to more highier value as it is martingale EA you know). So, I am using 5,000 initial deposite (that is more good than 3,000 anyway).

12% DD for half a year trading is not a bad for martingale system.

pagebluk2007:
would you pls share us which timeframe do you use?

H1, Just look at the new post newdigital put up, that should help you.

So I am testing 10p3v0.03 EA (EA is here).

davidke20 developed next version: 10p3v0.04 EA https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178672

What is the differencies between 10p3v0.04 EA and 10p3v0.03 EA? In 10p3v0.03 EA (i am testing it - see my previous post) EA will trade all the pairs. For example, I attached this EA to 11 pairs. 3 pairs got the signal and EA will trade those 3 pairs. Simultaniously. Just for example.

For 10p3v0.04 EA: EA will trade one pair only even if it is attached to 11 pairs (with same magic number). So, we may use the same settings for 10p3v0.04 EA as for 10p3v0.03 EA.

It will not help to reduce minimum deposit requirement but it will reduce the risk (and DD) a lot. ROI may be 70% (not 90% as for 10p3v0.03) but your deposit will be more safe in case of 10p3v0.04 version. We may use same settings as 10p3v0.04 is almost same version with 10p3v0.03.

As to 10p3v1.01 version so I did not test it. But as additional indicator was added so this 10p3v1.01 is different EA and we should use different settings. May be, minimum deposit requirement will be less for this 10p3v1.01 EA.

ND,

You showed us here some astonishing results for 10p3v0.03 EA! I tested it on FXDD data (and changed the trade time settings to ET) but could not match your results. I had till 9 multiplications (2.56 lots) on the main pairs and it blows itselves up for the volatile pairs: EURJPY GBPJPY and USDCAD.

Your curve is sooooo smooth I see no big lot sizes at all in it!!! I controled the statement in detail and found max lot size 0.64. What am I missing? First thing I will do is test also on Alpari and come back.

Pipperoni:
ND,

You showed us here some astonishing results for 10p3v0.03 EA! I tested it on FXDD data (and changed the trade time settings to ET) but could not match your results. I had till 9 multiplications (2.56 lots) on the main pairs and it blows itselves up for the volatile pairs: EURJPY GBPJPY and USDCAD.

Your curve is sooooo smooth I see no big lot sizes at all in it!!! I controled the statement in detail and found max lot size 0.64. What am I missing? First thing I will do is test also on Alpari and come back.

1stly, your leverage on FXDD is 1:100, margin call is 100%. When you use up your magin, it will close all positions without second thoughts.

2ndly, newdigital is trading it semi auto. I personally produce an indicator for him that will sound an alert everytime when there is a signal came in. Newdigital is able to judge whether to trade or to allow trade from the EA, instead of letting it take up all the signals

3rd wise, v0.03 is still tarding on all the pairs at the same time. If you have 3 signal up togather, your margin exposure will goeso up to 3x of its normal risk.

Consider all this happens to your FXDD accounts, you're 27x more risk to blow up the account then newdigital. By the way, I still have not consider what is your initial capital. Hope this help.

Regards

David

Also on Alpari EURUSD I encountered 9 steps (lot size 2.56). I controled the settings twice, they are like yours.

What is the experience of other members ?

Pipperoni:
ND,

Some people want to use this EA with deposit less than 3,000; want to use initial lot size more than 0.01; want to use timeframe less than H1; want to use very volatile pairs - but it will kill deposit as it is martingale system.

It is the pairs I am using https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174975/page217

I am not testing it for EURJPY and GBPJPY as those pairs are very dangerous for this type of EA.

Besides, I am using timefilter: check the settings https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174975/page218 (start to trade at 18 and stop to trade at 8 am - Alpari time).

Also my deposit is 5,000 and I am using 0.01 lot size. H1 timeframe.

Everything is fine with my trading up to now. The only the problem ... not a problem really but some trouble from the pairs with sudden movment: when EA opens trade for EURCHF or EURGBP, or CHFJPY so I am always worry about ... because those pair are 'sudden moving' pairs (flat one week, slowly going the other week and than suddenly moving).

I want to try 10p3v1.01 version - just hoping/dreaming that I can use 1,000 deposit size with it.

newdigital:
...I want to try 10p3v1.01 version - just hoping/dreaming that I can use 1,000 deposit size with it.

But for 10p3v1.01 version: it will be different settings and different pairs.

Reason: