Price Patterns(Gartley,Butterfly,Bat,...) - page 151

Nice screens

MoneyJunkie:
That was the first thing i tried to figure out myself. I dont think it is possible. I remember trying to figure out how to turn off the price levels but I dont thiink i ever figured it out. it is possible however through the editor, somehow, but i gave up because i got bored of trying. If you find out please let me know so i can have at it fianally. Thanks.

my latest chart put togethers, with the xception of THV i only added a couple indicators to there already awsome system, with the help of many others work(Thank You All)... Also, the best indicator i recently added to my repertoire is "SpacedLines2" settings 51 lines AB(aboveBelow) set at 50 points apart, is very interesting. spacedlines2.mq4

I really like your screen shots. do you have a template or a list of indicators used? Thanks!

Multiple Patterns

Hey guys I'm new to this.. i was wondering how to get multiple patterns to show up? which setting do i change to show more than one harmonic pattern in the zupv110? Thanks!

Hi MoneyJunkie & addloit,

Can you please tell me know which version of zup you are using & what are the settings...? I donot see any thing similar to your chart, moreover the strong support & resistence channel forming in your chart is separate indicator or is it with the zup only....can you please help me in figuring it out ?

HWAFM Re-Install

Hi Guys

Have successfully re-installed HWAFM . Thought I would have another look, but cannot remember how to add more time periods. I only have M1,M2,M15 -- but want to add M3 and M5

Anybody help?

Gil

MLQ5|files|HWAFM|HWAFM instrument

change then save as

philt:
MLQ5|files|HWAFM|HWAFM instrument change then save as

Thanks for that.

the public version of Trend Scalp cannot find,who can share ... very grateful

=============

- Trend Scalp system for M1 timeframe for Metatrader 4 to be used together with HWAFM tool for Metatrader 5: public version and elite section version.

- how to trade using HWAFM patterns tool for Metatrader 5 and Trend Scalp system for M1 timeframe for Metatrader 4 in the same time :some trading examples/trading statements/results started from this page till this one; explanation about trading styles - read this post; explanation about Maksigen indicator - read this post.

The public version can not find, who can share ... very grateful

The public version can not find, who can share ... very grateful

“The public version of Trend Scalp” can not find, who can share ... very grateful

Files:

newdigital:
I repeated it 3rd time.

I did the same: I selected the pairs with very high probability to go to uptrend or downtrend using HWAFM pattern tool (Metatrader 5) for all the timeframes of this pair.

This time - I selected GBPJPY and USDJPY for downtrend (it was indicated by unfinished patterns for timeframes started from H1 till H12 using HWAFM pattern tool).

After that I opened M1 scalping templates on Metatrader 4:

2 charts - GBPJPY M1 and USDJPY M1. Metatrader 4.

I used simplified version of Trendscalp system from simple elite section. For elite members - it is on this elite section post to download.

It is very very simple scalping template using adaptive Gann High-Low activator jma Heiken Ashi arrows-1 indicator, MaksiGen_Range_Move indicator and VoltyChannel_Stop_v2.2_alerts indicator.

So, I started to trade selected pairs (GBPJPY and USDJPY) with predicted direction - downtrend (sell).

It is the image which I took after I stopped trading (all the trades were closed in profit):

=============

- HWAFM tool for Metatrader 5 is here;

- How to instal - read started from this page till this one

This is the public version of Trend Scalp.

Files:

hd8082:
“The public version of Trend Scalp” can not find, who can share ... very grateful

Hi Hd8082,

Had accidentally deleted a bunch of my attachments and slowly trying to add them back, Sorry for any inconvience caused and Thanks for bringing this to our attention. Anyway reposted the Trend Scalp here

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173439/page53

Reason: