Price Patterns(Gartley,Butterfly,Bat,...) - page 105

Hi chrisstoff,

Do not change anything for now. Because I need to check everything (settings of the indicators).

Because indicator coded as icustom for Volty is slightly different from public volty which I am using.

So, I will try to find same settings for this indicator to be the same as public volty for TrendScalp.

I need 1 or 2 more days for testing.

Hi NewDigital,

Thank you for your posts. Well, using the indicators that were zipped together with the EA would be advantageous since I tried to set the EA to those indicators. (This does not necessarily mean that there is no bug in the code.)

Naturally, take your time with testing as it is most convenient for you please.

Regards,

Chrisstoff

newdigital:
Hi chrisstoff,

Do not change anything for now. Because I need to check everything (settings of the indicators).

Because indicator coded as icustom for Volty is slightly different from public volty which I am using.

So, I will try to find same settings for this indicator to be the same as public volty for TrendScalp.

I need 1 or 2 more days for testing.

Ouch, did anyone catch that nice retracement yesterday on cable? I was on the wrong end of it!! I ignored a bearish signal, 4hr timeframe I think, reason being timeframes above this were showing a bull, I just hung on, lol.

Today, Cable is bullish on all timeframes above the 1hr, so longs today. In trying to understand how to trade the different timeframes using hwfm, at the moment I am still unsure how to best approach this other than if all timeframes above 1hr are showing a bull then it's long, bit obvious I know, the thing here is how/what do you do when longer timeframes ie., daily is a bull and say the 12hr a bull but lower ones a bear? I have always struggled with timeframes?

Just forward testing semi-automatic trading by EA using public TrendScalp.

I am using this EA: 10p3v0.0321 EA.

I selected 1 pair this morning using HWAFM:

USDCHF for buy.

And because USDCHF is for buy so I think - it will not be big mistake if we can choose EURUSD for sell.

It is just some preliminary results:

I am not sure which EA to use for that ... because the latest versions are trading often and not martingaling in correct way so I decided to use 10p3v0.0321 EA from this post: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173439/page63

We do not have any re-enter but at least it is safe to trade.

I will post everything(rules and so on) when I will be sure that everything is going fine.

=============

- HWAFM tool for Metatrader 5 is here;

- How to instal - read started from this page till this one

- How to instal HWAFM tool for Metatrader 5 for Windows 7 : read this page till this one.

- Trend Scalp system for M1 timeframe for Metatrader 4 to be used together with HWAFM tool for Metatrader 5: public version and elite section version.

- how to trade using HWAFM patterns tool for Metatrader 5 and Trend Scalp system for M1 timeframe for Metatrader 4 in the same time :some trading examples/trading statements/results started from this page till this one; explanation about trading styles - read this post; explanation about Maksigen indicator - read this post.

- semi-automatic method of trading by EA: idea originally came from this page till this page; Original version for semi-automatic trading is 10p3v0.0321 EA; The new version for semi-automatic trading is 10p3v0.0331 EA: download from this post with the explanation - the user can select between MACD or TrandScalp strategies.

Files:

Hi chrisstoff,

What I did yesterday is the following: I changed your volty (Igorad's more improved volty) to public volty (first version of volty) in EA. In this case - icustom is the same and everything is same. But in this case - EA will trade according to the public TrendScalp system.

As I am not a coder so I will post it later and you will check everything, ok?

So, I will continue with EA (modify by me in very very slightly way) which is fully correlated with public TrendScalp.

=============

- How to instal HWAFM tool for Metatrader 5 for Windows 7 : read this page till this one.

- Trend Scalp system for M1 timeframe for Metatrader 4 to be used together with HWAFM tool for Metatrader 5: public version and elite section version.

- how to trade using HWAFM patterns tool for Metatrader 5 and Trend Scalp system for M1 timeframe for Metatrader 4 in the same time :some trading examples/trading statements/results started from this page till this one; explanation about trading styles - read this post; explanation about Maksigen indicator - read this post.

- semi-automatic method of trading by EA: idea originally came from this page till this page; Original version for semi-automatic trading is 10p3v0.0321 EA; The new version for semi-automatic trading is 10p3v0.0331 EA: download from this post with the explanation - the user can select between MACD or TrandScalp strategies.

I just checked HWAFM tool this morning for the pairs to tyrade (for the direction of the trend).

It is what I found (using this HWAFM tool, and using Ichimoku chart as well).

Well.

USDCHF is for strong bullish:

But it is not bullish with Ichimoku chart:

USDJPY is bullish too:

but not for Ichimoku:

=============

It is more positive situation with GBPJPY and GBPCHF.

GBPJPY (HWAFM tool)

and Ichimoku chart:

GBPCHF ((HWAFM tool):

and for Ichimoku:

=============

ND Where is the Maksigen indicator that tells you when to re-enter on trend following, it is not in the paper clip.

I look at trend line.

As to breakout or breakdown so I look for the price to break the resistance lines, especially blue/red dotted lines.

if support and resistance lines are coming very close to each other so we can expect good proce movement soon. Especially if dotted lines are coming very close to each other - it is good signal for breakout/breakdown in the near future.

because ... what is breakout: it is the price will go to sudden uptrend breaking all resistance lines on the way.

Breakdown - the price is going to sudden downtrend breaking all resistance lines on the way to go down.

So, breakout/breakdown means: break resistance lines.

We have 2 resistance in case the price will go to uptrend (last resistance is dotted line in blue color); and we have 2 resistance in case of price will go downtrend (one of this resistance is dotted line in read color).

And those lines are dynamic ones: they are moving.

If those lines are moved very close to each other (especially last lines - dotted blue/red lines) so we can exptect good sudden movement in the near future, or some breakout/breakdown.

But in semi-automatic EA - the re-enter is making based on Gann High Low indicator together with volty so it is slightly different case of re-enter (coded inside EA).

I will test this EA (modified by me) for 1 or 2 days, after that I will post it, chrisstoff will check it (as I am not a coder), and after that - I will post whole the rules with templates and so on for this semi-automatic way of TrendScalp system trading.

For now - I am closing Metatrader 5 with HWAFM patterns and I will open Metatrader 4 with public TrendScalp system and with our semi-automatic EA attached to it. Let's see which pairs we will trade for today.

I selected GBPJPY and GBPCHF for bullish.

Those pairs are very volatile (especially GBPCHF for today) so, let's see ...

We can see that the price was located above the cross.

And it is the situation right now - breakout:

Please note that it is M1 tiomeframe and all the situatin can be changed very quickly.

Files:
Reason: