Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 109

3 ducks tpl and indicator

Hi all

There is a new post by Captain Currency called 'The 3 ducks'. And he posted an indicator that you are able to view varios time frames on 1 chart. So if hose who use ma's it make life alot easier.

At the moment we are only able to plot ma's on the varios time frames. Have a look at the code and you'll understand what I mean.

Mayb someone could code it so that we are able to add other things on to the varios charts. Like the onchart _RSI and stochastics etc, or Bolllinger Bnds or the daily pivots etc etc. I did not know that this was possible, but it makes things a bit easier to me.

Have a look and enjoy.

Files:

The above OCF-MTF indicator

Ok, lol, I ave tried and tried but not getting it right.

This indicator shows many TF in the lower window. But I am wanting to use the 4hr and 1her timeframes, however I would like to have the 4hr on the left and the 1hr on the right.

This way I can have it on a 15min char and it is easier for me to gauze the 15min and 1hr above each other.

If someone is able to modify it, it will be fantastic.

Thank you

alpha24seven:
I've looked all over for MTF versions of these. Does anyone know or have they seen them? Thank you.

It sounds interesting

You you please provide more resource on these indicators and their trading strategies ?

etrade:
It sounds interesting You you please provide more resource on these indicators and their trading strategies ?

They were created by Igorad at TrendLaboratory. I think the way to trade them is up to you. These are classic OB/OS indicators that have been "stepped" to reduce noise. You could buy when there is a cross up when all the signal lines are over the 50 level. Take long trades only. Conversly you could sell when all signals cross below 50. Because it is a OB/OS indicator you could use it conventionally by watching for a downside reversal when above 70 and an upside reversal below 30. I don't like using it that way though.

Look at it very carefully and the idea(s) will come to you.

I'm looking for MTF versions to burn through noise on lower time frames.

Thank you and good luck.

mtf steprsi

here you go

Files:

gan box and vertical and horizontal fibonacci

lodol2:
here you go

can anyone help me to create the ganbox and the vertical and horizontal fibonacci cause these indicators are very helpfull for trading.I am newbie can anyone expert in creating those custom indicators and with alert main trend.

thanks

MTF_StepSto_v2 _____ for StepSto_v2, post #1103

Files:

Does MAX Moving Average indicator have a MTF version ?

Hi.. Im a big fan of MTF indicators.. one of my favourite trend confirmations filters I use is plot 2 x MTF moving averages on a chart.. both set to 15 minutes.. set one to be applied to open and one to close..

Then do the same with either a 5 minute TF or 30 minute TF..

If you are trading the 15 minute chart.. only take the entries which the 15 minute MTF MAs confirm direction along with teh net time frame up (30 minutes)..

Same if you trade the 5 minute for scalps.. if the MTF ma's cross.. look to make sure the 15 minute ones overlayed are travelling in the same direction..

This isn't a trading method.. just a confirmatin of overall direction for your usual system/set up thats all...

See the USDJPY chart below.. you can see during asian session both MAs (5 minute and 15 minute) travelling in same direction..

Files:
bp.gif  20 kb

stepstoch

thx fxbs for the stepstoch

Reason: