Price Patterns(Gartley,Butterfly,Bat,...) - page 150

template

zigflip:
hey junkie

yeah looks good, there is probably a relationship with fib time there too, either z3/4 hl and lh goes to .80 or 1.27, maybe 1.618 and occasionally beyond on a longer shoot.

What are the settings there for the Pitchfork? seems like its on a very narrow range but back 2 or 3 zz's? can you post the template?

Past zup 95 there are the new settings which i'm not sure about, some of the first options are new in the indi...

here is the template, I have the custom static Ap set to "true". when this setting is set to true you double click the pitchfork place where ever you want, then either chaTF bcak and forth or go into Zup proprties dontchange anything and then exit out back to chart and the zup reconfigures the pitchfork to where ever you have moved it to hence "custom' static AP. oh yeah, for it to work I have it set to Custom statis ap false, then change it to true, if you dont do this when you load the template the pitck fork is off in some far off reach place on the chart.

_Best regards,

MoneyJunkie(LAxin)

-Will require these indicators to work properly

Zup_v61_ww_ww

Zup_v90w

Zup_v110

Zup_67.01_WRR

WRR_Zup_INFO_v02 (which is actualy the V03, most current version I believe is all posted some place in this thread except for the Zup_v61_ww_ww....if you dont have these let me know and i'll post whatever you require)

Thanks.

EDIT- the other settings are, once you get it woking scrol down through the zup110 and you will see where I have a consecutive # of "8's" these are the auto target zones the settings range frome 1-9 i think all the setting # does is change the way the target zone appear visually on the chart, I prefer #8 but you can change those around, to what appealls to your eye. 2 other things i should tell you. no 3 things.

1. setting mAutoS i have set false, if set "true" zup will auto matically display upper and lower warning line depending on where the market is in relation to the zup position. its really cool setting, I have it false because because I want the on the reaction lines measurments.

2. Auto test red zone all the way ini the lastbottom of Zup setting properties. tests red zone. which is the tomatoe colored line indication of entering pivot zone RL line.

3. FIBO Type Free....review these and you will see the measurment numbers im using you can change these any way you wish, they are located in the Zup properties section pitchfork directly below fibo time zones in pitchfork settings. you and upto 30 i belive is the max mt4 allows(sucks) mt5 is unlimited for object levels. cant miss em, and important to change the fibo free in the Zup properiteis Common at the botttome od the list of proerites and one properite above must be set to 2 not 1. but it already is set to "2" in this template, just thought i"d mention it.

tsd_zups_zigflip_template.tpl

here is the link of links, of harmonics everybody should have this link, from it all is founs quickly, there is a pdf Newdigital made with all these links too.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173588

ok junkie thanks, but i only have 61 from those, so if you post the others?

i'm not sure what the other versions are doing but it will be fun to check it out from the template!

the red zone line is interesting, funny but i have never noticed when it appears since it marks the break of the previous trend leg, it marks the break of the trend channel but only appears after i guess, so is basically just historical and so i can't see much pint it in otherwise??

i turned the labels off after a while since i do not use them precisely....

then those other numbers i think also using on setting 9's, as also member poruchik uses, as for combining different numbers, i.e. not all just same number, i did not get far in getting much out of it, all 8's or 9's seems good to me...

oh yeh i see what you mean now with the rest of the labels, i'll have to look at this again since i don't like too many labels on there

with the free fibo levels, is there an option to select using them, or do they apply those values across the whole indicator??? if you can please help me on that point!

some things i seem to have scanned through before without appreciating!!!

post the other zups for analysis

MoneyJunkie:
here is the template,

-Will require these indicators to work properly

Zup_v61_ww_ww

Zup_v90w

Zup_v110

Zup_67.01_WRR

WRR_Zup_INFO_v02 (which is actualy the V03, most current version I believe is all posted some place in this thread except for the Zup_v61_ww_ww....if you dont have these let me know and i'll post whatever you require)

Thanks.

MoneyJunkie thanks, but wy Zup_v90w. I have only Zup_v90. Zup_v90w is better?

deleted double

no problem

zigflip:
oh yeh i see what you mean now with the rest of the labels, i'll have to look at this again since i don't like too many labels on there

with the free fibo levels, is there an option to select using them, or do they apply those values across the whole indicator??? if you can please help me on that point!

some things i seem to have scanned through before without appreciating!!!

post the other zups for analysis

Fibo Free in the current versions of Zup I believe work like this. but im not 100 % sure on this, fibo free for the entire Zup to use is at the very bottom under common parameters, and you can actually enter in the numbers you want to use but for them to be applied by the Zup you have to change the ExtFiboType from 1 to 2 for everything except the pitchfork. Play aroung with it,also all the zups are in the link i provided a couple of posts ago, its best to download the PDF NewDigital created with all the other links to everything. As far as Zup 90W, it is Zup created for Wolfe Waves. I would give you the links but I dont have them I just back up everything or re-search for links and google if i cant find what im looking for. You shouldnt have a problem finding all the Zups if you follow this link, I found it. HA, it the first page of this thread. That was easy, im sure. just go to the first page of this Thread.

Edit, mistake, Zup_v90w is not for wolf waves, it is Zup_v90 that someone had chaged the stting to what he wanted them to be and just saved it through the editor so he wouldnt have to make the same changes evrythime he loaded it to a new chart by saving it to a new name. I am not sure where i got it, bu all he did was turn on the CH_hl and turned on fibo retracments static & dynamic.

this is bugging me! >>**how is it possible to turn off all the price labels whilst still keeping the Zone lines? is it possible??!!

and re, free fibo, i can change the fibs but i'm looking to change the fib on the pitchfork rl, it has been changed on zup110 to leave out 50%, and if i turned off free pitchfork fibo it got the main levels back, but what are the free fib FT1/2/3? expansion? i changed these but did nothing, so i will have to have a look inside the code, the original pitchfork rl fibs are ok but for some reason they use 70.7 instead of 76.4, which i like before 78.6 etc

maybe the russians can shed some light?

good question

zigflip:
this is bugging me! >>**how is it possible to turn off all the price labels whilst still keeping the Zone lines? is it possible??!!

and re, free fibo, i can change the fibs but i'm looking to change the fib on the pitchfork rl, it has been changed on zup110 to leave out 50%, and if i turned off free pitchfork fibo it got the main levels back, but what are the free fib FT1/2/3? expansion? i changed these but did nothing, so i will have to have a look inside the code, the original pitchfork rl fibs are ok but for some reason they use 70.7 instead of 76.4, which i like before 78.6 etc

That was the first thing i tried to figure out myself. I dont think it is possible. I remember trying to figure out how to turn off the price levels but I dont thiink i ever figured it out. it is possible however through the editor, somehow, but i gave up because i got bored of trying. If you find out please let me know so i can have at it fianally. Thanks.

my latest chart put togethers, with the xception of THV i only added a couple indicators to there already awsome system, with the help of many others work(Thank You All)... Also, the best indicator i recently added to my repertoire is "SpacedLines2" settings 51 lines AB(aboveBelow) set at 50 points apart, is very interesting. spacedlines2.mq4

Files:
today1.gif  65 kb
today2.gif  75 kb
today3.gif  85 kb

FiboFree Expansion ? is this what your asking?

zigflip:

if this isnt it post a picture and re phrase your question and i will see if i can help. Thanks. Also, make sure in the section at the very botton of the Zup settingd you you changed the fibo free and the Extfibotype from 1 to 2.

Files:

MoneyJunkie:
I have been experimenting with the pictch fork and Zup_v110.. The waves hit on the pitchfork and the percentages are very close to the retracement tool measurments and also, on the four hour chart becaues of the deep angle of the pitch fork on the chart the Zup auto targeted zones were under the zero bar but when i scaled down the chart to get whole picture in view the targeted zone are actually into the future time which is not how the zup usually highlits the tergeted zones right?, which i find interesting. Does that make sense? if anybody has any ideas. Thanks in advance. if im wasting Forum realestate please advise, because sharing this stuff is helping me learn and discover more and more, it never ends the possibilities, I guess thats why I love forex so much, its infinite but exact. I like to think my understanding is that if a countrys currency is a bucket filled with X amount of water and the amount Y is added, at that exact moment the total is already detirmined as a whole and the waves created provide and exacting indicator to the predetirmined whole as equated to the exchange rate. I just want to figure it out. I know it there, the grail is there i mean here, its right in there right?

-Laxin

Hi,

May I know which zup version do u use ? seem good & clear patterns & exact entry levels....can you please give me some advice on which version to use & little bit of ur style of using it.. Thanks in advance.

alex

Reason: