Price Patterns(Gartley,Butterfly,Bat,...) - page 84

Sorry, I meant your actual location where you live approximately

I was talking about location - but I am around GMT +3 and it is morning now.

I understand time as GMT (not EDT) as I am doing forex calendar in GMT, and news events is coming in GMT, and any broker is having time which is something as GMT + ... (GMT +0; or GMT +1) - it is time to open their bars on the chart which is related to time in the countries where their servers are located.

Besides ... FXCM is having the time as GMT + 0, right?

----------

To make it shorter: I am not estimating exact time to start to trade. I am doing it in GMT morning before high impacted news events start.

To trade according to the time (or timefilter) - the trader should forget about his local time (location), and he should understand GMT time and time of the broker. And time of the broker (broker's metatrader time) is his trader's locale in this case.

bebeshel:
INDICATORS : "zup ab=cd"

hi bebeshel

this indicator (zup AB=CD) don,t attach to the chart!!!

Thanks ND

I will try to download hwafm today and matfx for showing how to for compatibility.

Newdigital, which harmonic zup version are you using?

At the moment I place both zup and korharmonic on the same charts as sometimes one will pick a patterm sooner than the other, also korharmonic gives an alert for emerging patterns, my question is this, when hwafm is installed would it matter if more than one pattern indy was on the charts, would hwafm still work ok.

As of Friday eur/usd had bearish patterns on both daily/4hr/1hr does your system still show bearish?

Thanks.

targus:
Thanks ND

I will try to download hwafm today and matfx for showing how to for compatibility.

Newdigital, which harmonic zup version are you using?

At the moment I place both zup and korharmonic on the same charts as sometimes one will pick a patterm sooner than the other, also korharmonic gives an alert for emerging patterns, my question is this, when hwafm is installed would it matter if more than one pattern indy was on the charts, would hwafm still work ok.

As of Friday eur/usd had bearish patterns on both daily/4hr/1hr does your system still show bearish?

Thanks.

HWAFM is for MT5 only

It is the direction ... by arrows ... on this MT5 tools ... uptrend or downtrend (by arrow) so ... it is very understandable. We just need to know: this "uptrend" or "downtrend" was already realized/finished, or not? Because many people are posting many patterns in the way as "it was some ... pattern for uptrend and it was uptrend so you can see". I see but how to trade if "it was the pattern with trend" So, I tried to evaluate unfinished/hidden patterns because those kind of patterns are giving some prediction to us.

newdigital:
Hi targus,

This HWAFM tool is for Metatrader 5. To download, and howto use and explanation (including explanation of matfx) - see the links on this post below as I collected everything we need there:

=============

- HWAFM tool for Metatrader 5 is here;

- How to instal - read started from this page till this one

- How to instal HWAFM tool for Metatrader 5 for Windows 7 : read this page till this one.

- Trend Scalp system for M1 timeframe for Metatrader 4 to be used together with HWAFM tool for Metatrader 5: public version and elite section version.

- how to trade using HWAFM patterns tool for Metatrader 5 and Trend Scalp system for M1 timeframe for Metatrader 4 in the same time :some trading examples/trading statements/results started from this page till this one; explanation about trading styles - read this post

Mt5 mmm..I use fxpro mt4 on demo for charting purposes and use oanda to trade. I will have to ask fxpro for mt5 assuming its available on demo.

ND what are your opinions on my other questions, thanks.

ND yes, I agree there are many indys giving bearish signals, I hope ur correct becos I'm holding shorts....since friday!!

Just curious, which country are you from?

ND what are your opinions on my other questions, thanks.

You can download metatrader 5 from Metaquotes website MetaTrader 5 Trading Platform is designed to provide online trading / MetaQuotes Software Corp. and update it to 470 build.

As to HWAFM tool for Metatrader 5 ... you know ... I sent email to the author and he replied that he does not speak english at all so ... he will not come to our forum (and to any other international forums) for explanation.

As to ZUP - I think that ZUP is still very very reliable for MT4 and ZUP is the best one (for metatrader 4). Especially with this kind of collaboration which we are having between tsd members and onix forum members, and especially with Nen and Poruchik. So, ZUP is the best.

As to me so ... I am not professional with patterns and I am still learning it. There are many members on this thread who are more professional with patterns than I am.

ND, yes eur/usd "it has broken comfortably above the daily cloud" and a "reaction at 1.4650" should be expected.

Which country are you from...........

targus:
ND yes, I agree there are many indys giving bearish signals, I hope ur correct becos I'm holding shorts....since friday!! Just curious, which country are you from?

Shorts for EURUSD? ...

Well.

I want to say it will be bearish. It will be exactly but when ...

I checked Ichimoku charts and nothing indicating that this bearish for EURUSD will be soon. But ... we can have a hope - if Chinkou Span line (white colored line) will cross the price for downtrend so it will be good breakdown (means: downtrend breakout ). It will be bearish for H1. H1 means: soon.

You can see:

We know that USDCHF is leading EURUSD in most of the cases (if breakout/breakdown for example). So, similar situation for USDCHF - the price is very near for breakout (for bullish/buy). It is D1 chart MT4:

So, uptrend for USDCHF will be tomorrow or next day ... or never in the nearest future

But it is already uptrend for USDCHF for H4 timeframe - you can see here:

I mean: if we know that USDCHF is leading for any good movement of the price between USDCHF and EURUSD, and if this USDCHF went to uptrend breakout so ... we can expect bearish for EURUSD.

Reason: