Simple EA based on CatFx50 for tests

Hi, i've been following the catfx50 thread for a long time. I'm very thankfull to Nina, and all other guys who improve this great system. I really appreciate your efforts.

I know that catfx is very discretionaly system, and it is imposible to do ea, which will fulfill all rules.

But i would like to ask you, if you can help me to create very simple EA based on catfx for testing exit strategies.

The most important thing, is that we take into consideration only level 1 signals.

We use two indicators: aNina_v1 and Hist_StepMA_Stoch_KV1_Ex_03 (with 0,04 levels).

Entry rules for level 1 are clear in Catfx50 system and i thing it's easy to do it automatically.

I'would like to test exit, so ea should have 3 ways of exit:

1. after gaining some amount of pips

2. using trailing stop

3. waiting for opposite signal

EA should have SL

Would you be so kind, and help me to code this simple ea, cause i'm not a programer, and can't do it by myself.

Thanks a bunch

krall:
Hi, i've been following the catfx50 thread for a long time. I'm very thankfull to Nina, and all other guys who improve this great system. I really appreciate your efforts.

I know that catfx is very discretionaly system, and it is imposible to do ea, which will fulfill all rules.

But i would like to ask you, if you can help me to create very simple EA based on catfx for testing exit strategies.

The most important thing, is that we take into consideration only level 1 signals.

We use two indicators: aNina_v1 and Hist_StepMA_Stoch_KV1_Ex_03 (with 0,04 levels).

Entry rules for level 1 are clear in Catfx50 system and i thing it's easy to do it automatically.

I'would like to test exit, so ea should have 3 ways of exit:

1. after gaining some amount of pips

2. using trailing stop

3. waiting for opposite signal

EA should have SL

Would you be so kind, and help me to code this simple ea, cause i'm not a programer, and can't do it by myself.

Thanks a bunch

Hmmm. I think it's not impossible to write an EA for Catfx50, particularly as most of the code is there in the indicators.

But the problem rises only with backward testing this EA because it may take ages and ages to test it on each and every bar (for the Hist_StepMA) and hence, the only way one can try this EA is with the assumption that it will only work good for forward testing. I'm thinking of writing an EA which I may try only for forward tests.

look for this EA

hi guys..

anybody could direct me where can i find this EA. it must be somewhere in the forum... help

thanks

I heard about an EA based in Catfx50 that show a good performance in the last ea championship, but I dont have the link. All I can remember is that the guy who writted dont sell it.

investor_me:
Hmmm. I think it's not impossible to write an EA for Catfx50, particularly as most of the code is there in the indicators. But the problem rises only with backward testing this EA because it may take ages and ages to test it on each and every bar (for the Hist_StepMA) and hence, the only way one can try this EA is with the assumption that it will only work good for forward testing. I'm thinking of writing an EA which I may try only for forward tests.

Agree with this, as I know, Catfx50 cannot do fine with EA, if you need for testing exit strategies, you should try another way.

good luck.

------------------------

software reviews

How about an alert?

This would be helpful. Even for the standard, or Level 1 trades. Thanks.

Yeah I agree with all of the comments. It is impossible to write an EA for CatFx50.

Sorry, double post

Request EA

Could any master can build EA from this Custom Indicator?

Reason: