CatFx50 - page 755

Okay...after reading so many posts related to Cat50Fx here is my idea on how it works.

The Cat50Fx system gives you 4 possible types of entry points. But the problem is with SL and TP levels.

So I think Nina has started a service to forecast the S/R levels of each pair which seems to be highly accurate. Now you can open trades as per any of his 4 possible setups and exit as per his forecasted levels.

I would highly appreciate if anybody can confirm this or rectify if I am totally wrong in grasping the concept.

Thanks.

P.S : Nina....Can we have a short tutorial of the whole system once again plus the most recent indicators/templates at one place. Regards.

takechance:
Okay...after reading so many posts related to Cat50Fx here is my idea on how it works.

The Cat50Fx system gives you 4 possible types of entry points. But the problem is with SL and TP levels.

So I think Nina has started a service to forecast the S/R levels of each pair which seems to be highly accurate. Now you can open trades as per any of his 4 possible setups and exit as per his forecasted levels.

I would highly appreciate if anybody can confirm this or rectify if I am totally wrong in grasping the concept.

Thanks.

P.S : Nina....Can we have a short tutorial of the whole system once again plus the most recent indicators/templates at one place. Regards.

Hi!

Let me explain myself. Each trader has its own way to take profit and to accept a loss. Lets talk about profit now. There are a lot of people that has a fixed profit: 5 - 10 - 20 - 30 pips per trade. Once hit, they are done.

When I jump in a trade, I want to see first where I have to place my stop loss. Then, only then, I think about my profit. If I have a stop loss of 20 pips, I want to get 20 at least. I do not understand what some do going for 10 pips with a stop loss of 50. They say: "we are right 8 out of 10 trades!!". Nice. In 8 trades, you get 80 pips and in your 2 losers, you lose 100. Gorgeous. But I do not want to waste my time with this nonsense now.

So, first, I want to know my stop loss. And then, I want to know where price could go according to its supports and resistances. My levels say me that and they are right 98% of the time.

Look now the levels I sent to my subscribers from 00:00cet to 01:00cet on Friday and what happened when market closed:

Hi, traders!!

Just a recap ( 17:40gmt):

EURUSD High : 1,3145(Nina's, 1,3142) +3

EURUSD Low : 1,3095(Nina's, 1,3095) +0

USDCHF High : 1,2383(Nina's, 1,2375) +8

USDCHF Low : 1,2335(Nina's, 1,2334) +1

GBPUSD High : 1,9541(Nina's, 1,9548) -7

GBPUSD Low : 1,9464(Nina's, 1,9462) +2

Notice, please, what happened at 13:30gmt when we had that spike. Where did it stop?

High : at 1,9516( Nina's, 1,9516). Low: 1,9464(Nina's, 1,9462).

Enjoy!

Nina

Subscribers knew each step cable could do a lot of hours in advance.

Are levels tradable by its own? They can be traded, of course. But I do not do it.

Levels are a road map of a given pair. A trader must rely on his own system to enter in a trade and he should look at Nina's levels first in order to know where that pair is in that precise moment. Besides that, I say this too in my emails to subscribers:

EURUSD needs to break 1,31xx and keep closing hourly above 1,31xx in order to keep going up.

Breaking 1,31xx and holding below, it should give 1,31xx.

GBPUSD, in order to go up it needs to hold above 1,95xx/xx.

If it does not hold above 1,95xx/xx, next should be 1,94xx - 1,94xx.

Levels are not a Holy Grail. They are a tool to be used in conjunction with other TA thecniques.

I use mainly two systems: CatFX50 (public) and CatFX2 (private). Of course, I'm not going to take a long catfx50 signal, lets say at 1,9900, if one of my levels is at 19905 and the other one is at 1,9930. I'll take it at 1,9906/7 and I will focus then at 1,9930. If I see hesitation up there, I'll close it or I'll scale right away.

BTW, today is the last opportunity to subscribe to Nina's levels for the month of March. In April, I will see if I let more people to come in.

Hi!!

Weekly Review:

Notice the move on GBPJPY.

Files:
weekly.jpg  158 kb

Gbpjpy

I think that we have a good chance going long on GBPJPY 4now unitl around wed. how do you feel NINA

Wed.

2/21 Tentative JPY BOJ Governor Fukui Speaks

4:30am GBP BOE Meeting Minutes 5-4

Weekly Review:

Tryn2Learn:
I think that we have a good chance going long on GBPJPY 4now unitl around wed. how do you feel NINA

Wed.

2/21 Tentative JPY BOJ Governor Fukui Speaks

4:30am GBP BOE Meeting Minutes 5-4

Weekly Review:

Hi!

While hourly below 233,74, GBPJPY is set to go to 231,65 - 231,25 - 230,93 - 230,80 - 230,60.

Nina,

Is the latest CATFX50 indicators still in the first post? Just want to confirm....

Nina

Great summary of the Nina Levels....

nina:
Hi!

Nina

Subscribers knew each step cable could do a lot of hours in advance.

BTW, today is the last opportunity to subscribe to Nina's levels for the month of March. In April, I will see if I let more people to come in.

Nina I am using Nina_StepMa_1 for a while it goes very well with the other inidcators I am using, thanks a lot.

I missed the opportunity to subscribe to Nina's level, my mistake I should have came to this thread eariler.

Thanks for sharing your work with us

Alan

Hi!

All you need is in post number 1.

Same indicators; same strategy.

nina:
Hi!

All you need is in post number 1.

Same indicators; same strategy.

nina, would you like to put your system on my website for forward testing? I am currently testing fozzy, hans, sibkis. All details, orders, results will be posted in an honest and clear way.

Yanni

http://www.myfxreport.com

Reason: