CatFx50 - page 343

nina
nina  
harold4x:
read the original post and you will see it on page 1 post 1 in fact you said it 2 times

Hi!

From page 1, post 1:

Standard or Level 1 signals:

Buy when price crosses EMA 50 and new bar opens above. StepMA_Stoch must be green.

Sell when price crosses EMA 50 and new bar opens below. StepMA_Stoch must be red.

Can you tell me where do you see the word "close" here?

Nina

harold4x
harold4x  

so where did price close below 50 ema to take this trade and why take a trade with 30 minutes left in trading session

harold4x
harold4x  

well you have been asked by many people is it the close that you enter and you always say next bar after close

nina
nina  

Ok, Harold!

I say it again:

Did 14:00cet bar cross EMA50?

Yes, it did.

Did 14:30cet bar open below EMA50?

Yes, it did.

Was Hist in red?

Yes, it was.

Was it a valid short?

Yes, it was.

Nina

nina
nina  
harold4x:
well you have been asked by many people is it the close that you enter and you always say next bar after close

Yes, that's right. You enter next bar after the close, of course. But all you need is THE OPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE OPEN MUST BE BELOW EMA50 for a sell and ABOVE EMA50 for a buy.

You can say: is it better to have the close below EMA50 too to be safer?

It could be. But you never know. The trigger for us is THE OPENING!!!!!!!!!

About the time of the trade: you are right: we only had 30 minutes left. But that is discretionary. It's up to you. I only write down the signals generated by CatFX50 according to rules.

harold4x
harold4x  

signals

so it seems that level 1 is similar to level 3 where price can cross the ema and close back over as long as price opens in the directions of the step stoc signals its a trade

nina
nina  

Harold!

This is what you said above:

"nina in the future if you want to post and help others to trade then post during the trade and not after anyone can do that and look brillant see chart attached also on euro level 4 where price broke above 8280 high and you entered you would have had a loss because price went down to 8242 thats more that 34 pips by my math"

A) Harold, I think you can not say this to me.

B) I do not need to be brilliant.

C) I made a mistake on that level 4 on cable. you are right here. A lost of 34. But you could have entered at 1.8256 after three bars. But, it's ok, a lost of 34. Then, as you saw the rush, you could have entered again.

D) I have a daily work, Harold. And if I hadn't it, I would not post my real time trades because:

a: this is not a game.

b: I do not want people to follow my trades. I do know how much I can lose.

c: This is not a signal service.

Nina

nina
nina  
harold4x:
so it seems that level 1 is similar to level 3 where price can cross the ema and close back over as long as price opens in the directions of the step stoc signals its a trade

A friend is making a PDF about all kind of signals generated by CatFX50.

Level 3 signals are related to Histo.

Nina

harold4x
harold4x  

i was not downing you i was just saying you put up these possible numbers each day and people are wondering why they cant get these numbers look if you took the daily range of say the cable 120 pips with the waves that make up that 120 pips you can say you can make 280 pips a day whats needed to be posted are real numbers of someone or people who are actually trading if you are not trading why post i have been trading forex since 2000 and am doing it for a living and am a money manager i was using the single ema cross for 5 years already with a different filter when the step indicators came out i started using them cause they were better than i am here to help also so people will know its not easy to trade thats why you have so many people asking for an ea so they can auto trade because they dont know how to trade we are here to help people trade to help them find the good setups so they can trade for them selves and then help other you have helped them find a method but not how to trade thats all i am saying no disrepect intended

nina
nina  
harold4x:
i was not downing you i was just saying you put up these possible numbers each day and people are wondering why they cant get these numbers look if you took the daily range of say the cable 120 pips with the waves that make up that 120 pips you can say you can make 280 pips a day whats needed to be posted are real numbers of someone or people who are actually trading if you are not trading why post

Because we all need to see if a system gives money or not. With time, you see that this systems gives money. You can lose sometimes, but if you follow it, you will make money at the end. I said a thousand times that the amount of pips we post everyday are the maximum and nobody can make that. And I also said that CatFX50 gives you 15 pips at least every single day.

People like to backtest EA's. I do not. I backtest signals. And everybody can see here that in the majority of cases, CatFX50 signals are profitable.

But, anyway, everybody is free to follow it or not.

Nina