CatFx50 - page 268

Nina,

Do you enter any trades when the signal to enter happens before the next trading times start if the indicators are still strong in the direction of that signal?

That is if you don't get a Level 2 signal.

Frayed

Please explain

Some body please explain about StepChoppy indicator, how to interpret it.

Hi!

I just thought you'd like to see this.

I bought cable yesterday at 1.7417. Why, we had not a signal on that pair?

Because it was above EMA50 and all indicators validating. Because $ was falling.

Because EURGBP was saying "sell me - sell me".

Because it was a breakout.

According to Nina's levels, GBPUSD should hit now 1.7750 while above1.7511 - 1.7420.

Nina

Files:
gbpusd_5.jpg  199 kb

raotnv:
Some body please explain about StepChoppy indicator, how to interpret it.

Hi, raotnv!

It is not difficult. Look at it and you will see what color is a buy and what color is a sell.

Nina

nina:
Hi!

I just thought you'd like to see this.

I bought cable yesterday at 1.7417. Why, we had not a signal on that pair?

Because it was above EMA50 and all indicators validating. Because $ was falling.

Because EURGBP was saying "sell me - sell me".

Because it was a breakout.

According to Nina's levels, GBPUSD should hit now 1.7750 while above1.7511 - 1.7420.

Nina

so,

I am thinking buying gbp/usd eventhough catfx50's em50 did not touch price,

I wil use TA to buy this pair also, I think you still have gbp/usd,I will follow you!!

ted

ted_newyork:
so,

I am thinking buying gbp/usd eventhough catfx50's em50 did not touch price,

I wil use TA to buy this pair also, I think you still have gbp/usd,I will follow you!!

ted

Hi, Ted!

I do not know what will happen this week. Remember we have NFP on Friday. And today a lot of PMI data.

They have decided to sell $, because they think $ could have 2 more hikes, but eurusd a lot more. But if we see a strong number on Friday, $ will go up or it should. And another think to take into account: they need a retrace. We do not know when, but we'll see it. So take care.

USDCHF has made a new low, but EURUSD has not made a new high. Cable has. So, cable is right now stronger than eurusd. Look at eurgbp.

Nina

thank you!

Thank you Nina

for good information!!

I hope gbp move up tonight!!

ted

nina:
Hi, Ted!

I do not know what will happen this week. Remember we have NFP on Friday. And today a lot of PMI data.

They have decided to sell $, because they think $ could have 2 more hikes, but eurusd a lot more. But if we see a strong number on Friday, $ will go up or it should. And another think to take into account: they need a retrace. We do not know when, but we'll see it. So take care.

USDCHF has made a new low, but EURUSD has not made a new high. Cable has. So, cable is right now stronger than eurusd. Look at eurgbp.

Nina

Hi!

Today's signals so far:

EURUSD, no signal.

USDCHF, no signal.

GBPUSD, sell (11:30cet) at 1.7521. Made a low so far at 1.7508.

Take care. $ is still in selling mode.

Nina

Hi Nina!

>>Take care. $ is still in selling mode.

what indicate that ? i wait Friday(NTP)

sae2k:
Hi Nina!

>>Take care. $ is still in selling mode.

what indicate that ? i wait Friday(NTP)

Hi sea2k

that means that you should watch the USD-related pairs. Dollar ist going down in the pairs EURUSD and USDCHF - cable (GBPUSD) is a sell - but, while EURUSD is not going down be careful.

You see furthermore that EURGBP is going up, that means that the short of gbpusd comes from a weakness of the GBP and not of a bullish sentiment of the USD - at the moment, when said from Nina.

Attached you see the USDCHF 4h chart.

mibl

Files:
fx_015.jpg  137 kb
Reason: