ASCTrend system - page 65

alertfx123:
I just joined "Forex-TSD", but i've been a member in other forex forums. I've been asked by many people to evaluate this system (ASCTREND). I want to know if the indicators found in the first page updated? or were they never changed? Best regards,

First page of this thread is just first page only.

Because this thread is started as the following: from the history of the development and very old indicators (first page) up to new systems and new indicators (last page).

So it is the better to read the whole thread.

This thread was started from the first post like this:

"Once Upon a Time ... when forex world was fully devided during the cool war time... some peple decided to create asctrend system ... they were trying to do it simultaniuosly in many countries ..."

And this thread was started with old indicators/systems and old systems were finished on this thread by review posted by Igorad as published work (somewhere in the middle of the thread).

Then me, Igorad and some other people were trying to create some new asctrend systems and indicators (from the middle to the end of the thread).

So nothing will be updated on the first post.

Because this thread is as a story which is not finished yet.

Newdigital

Maybe its time to start a part two of this thread with the correct indicators....

et_phonehome_2:
Newdigital Maybe its time to start a part two of this thread with the correct indicators....

Most of the posts on this thread is part two.

All my systems and my trading are part two: it was created for this forum only.

The systems and many indicators were created on this thread only, for example:

-some Beluck's indicators posted here are part two as well: he created those indicators especially for our forum.

- LabTrend (light asctrend) by Igorad is part two as well (it was just for our forum as well).

Well.

Chronology of this process is the following (not for our forum only - it is everywhere in the forex):

Part 1. Beginning of this thread.

I and Beluck tried to use/impletent old asctrend system using new Beluck's indicators for MT4. Because originally old asctrend system was created for MetaStock and converted to MT3 later. But we did not have anything for MT4 in that time.

Part 1 was finished everywhere on many forums and websites when Igorad published his famous "asctrend black box evaluation" for some elite subscribers of some Russian forum: many people just recognized that this magical black box (old asctrend system) is just simple standard indicators (MA crossing with some WPR confirmation). It was really great evaluation and Igorad posted it here on our thread later on.

Part 1 was finished.

Old asctrend system was uncrowned.

But to say the true I still like this old asctrend system for D1 and H4 timeframes.

Then I said to myself: "common, are you still like this old asctrend system? but old asctrend system which many people are using with MetaStock was uncrown ... Well, Beluck and Igorad converted it for MT4 and you still like it? so what to do ...".

And I decided to continue with part 2.

Part2. Most part of this thread upto the end of the thread.

Then Igorad (and I) tried to create new asctrend system and it is part two already. And you may see many systems and many indicators and statements on this thread for many timerames. It is part two. It is very new created in our forum only. Because nobody used seriously asctrend for timeframes less than H4 before. Those systems are very new. Most posts on this thread is part 2.

May be I need to sort everything on this thread ...

Newdigital

I believe that the issue is that most of us would like to see the inidcators in one place in a thread since at times, you will see non-owners of a thread posting inidcators that eventually one does not know which is the correct one one should be using. I have even noticed in other threads whereby others have attached indicators which does not match the size of the owner of the thread. Now, which one should we be using? I am surprise that they not ask the owner to update it with their version. If possible, should try to get the search working to look for "Attached Files" in a thread.

et_phonehome_2:
Newdigital I believe that the issue is that most of us would like to see the inidcators in one place in a thread since at times, you will see non-owners of a thread posting inidcators that eventually one does not know which is the correct one one should be using. I have even noticed in other threads whereby others have attached indicators which does not match the size of the owner of the thread. Now, which one should we be using? I am surprise that they not ask the owner to update it with their version. If possible, should try to get the search working to look for "Attached Files" in a thread.

Yes, I agree.

Probable I need to sort everything on this thread and to update everything on the first post like this:

- name of the system;

- indicators;

- templates;

- trading;

- advantage of the system;

- disadvantage of the system.

And the same for every system (old ones, new ones) on this thread.

Yes I agree: everything should on the first post.

hi

Yea Right .. New Digital ..

That would be really appreciated ! .. and thanx to everyone who have contributed for this nice system

May be the pips be with you ! .

Thank you

To "Newdigital"

Thank you for your response. I would appreciate if a post can summerize what this thread reached to.

In the mean time i'll try to go through the thread and try to have a picture of what's going on.

From just using the indicators displayed in the first page, a good system can be developed. i wish not to disrupt your developments, so I'll keep my ideas later to be discussed.

Best Regards,

alertfx123:
To "Newdigital"

Thank you for your response. I would appreciate if a post can summerize what this thread reached to.

In the mean time i'll try to go through the thread and try to have a picture of what's going on.

From just using the indicators displayed in the first page, a good system can be developed. i wish not to disrupt your developments, so I'll keep my ideas later to be discussed.

Best Regards,

I will.

Just a little busy creating excel files with forward testing results for elite section. Basicly I need to sort everything for myself also as i am trading asctrend system now (one of the modification).

Classical asctrend.

This setup indicators (see images) was started like this many many years ago. It was created for MetaTrader 3. And later on it was converted to MT4.

It is very beginning.

Files:
gbpusd.gif  24 kb
gbpusd1.gif  24 kb
Reason: