Golden theme - page 8

Oxana Vahnina:
Too bad, you could have made a good profit.

Dear Oksana,

I will not talk about the bad, I will talk about the good: there are plenty of opportunities in Forex to make money. I don't care if the price moved 200 pips in my direction when I managed to take a 10-point profit before this movement. The main thing is not to lose your head and follow the rules of your trading system.

Izzatilla Ikramov:

Dear Oksana,

I will not talk about the bad, I will talk about the good: there are plenty of opportunities in Forex to make money. I don't care if the price moved 200 pips in my direction when I managed to take a 10-point profit before this movement. The main thing is not to lose your head and follow the rules of your trading system.

What can I say, it's a game, what you do, as long as it's not work, but only entertainment, to exchange 200 points for 10, it's called pipsing, the question is how.... well, to each his own!

Oxana Vahnina:
What can I say, it's a game, what you do, while it's not a job, it's just fun, to trade 200 PP for 10, it's called pipsing, the question is how.... well to each his own!

If this is a job for you, then why do you make money creating websites and writing indicators for money?

P.S. Everyone is very clever after the fact.

Oxana Vahnina:
What can I say, it's a game, what you do, as long as it is not work, but only entertainment, to exchange 200 PP for 10, it's called pipsing, the question is how.... well to each his own!

Whoever plays loses, whoever works earns. I have never treated Forex as a game. It just so happens that I take 10 instead of -200 or +200. Now I'll tell you why, it happens sometimes - I enter at the wrong price, and I have to wait a long time, while the price does not reachstop lossand do not go to profit as well. And then, when the price starts to fluctuate around +10 pips, or maybe even zero, I take what I have. I don't see anything wrong with it because no one can say exactly where the price will be in an hour or a day.

In my opinion, sometimes you might even close a position with a bit of loss instead of waiting a long time. It is better to fix the profit/loss and move on, looking for inputs for the next trades. After all, time goes by, you have to act. We cannot always be right.

P.S. I edited the post.

Дмитрий:

If this is a job for you, why do you make money creating websites and writing indicators for money?

P.S. After the fact, everyone is very clever

Is this what I do for a living? No you are wrong, my company does it, that is, programmers make salaries and raises for themselves, and for me personally I earn by trading on the market.

Izzatilla Ikramov:

Whoever plays loses, whoever works earns. I have never treated Forex as a game. It just so happens that I take 10 instead of -200 or +200. Now I'll tell you why, it happens sometimes - I enter at the wrong price, and I have to wait a long time, while the price does not reachstop lossand do not go to profit as well. And then, when the price starts to fluctuate around +10 pips, or maybe even zero, I take what I have. I don't see anything wrong with it because no one can say exactly where the price will be in an hour or a day.

In my opinion, sometimes you might even close a position with a small loss instead of waiting for a long time. It is better to fix the profit/loss and move on, looking for inputs for the next trades. After all, time goes by, you have to act. We cannot always be right.

P.S. The post has been edited.

Yes, but if that deal doesn't prevent you from acting further, then I don't see the point in closing it either, I think you know what I mean)

Oxana Vahnina:
Yes, but if that trade does not prevent you from further action, I do not see the point in closing it either, I think you know what I mean)

The Traveller walked along the road carrying his burden.

He had walked so long that he had forgotten where he had started and where he was going. He also forgot how he got his burden. Nor did he know why he had it. He had simply become accustomed to it over the journey and considered it his own.

It was a heavy burden, and the traveler kept thinking: "Time will come when I will be able to take it off and then I will be able to straighten my tired back and walk like a free man".

But time passed and the traveler kept carrying the weight. Now he thought only of slipping, getting stuck in the mud, stumbling over a stone, for it was dangerous to fall with the burden.

Every time he was in distress he was ready to let go of his burden, but each time he had doubts: with his burden he felt secure.

One day his strength was almost used up and he decided to follow his dream. He threw it to the ground and instead of relief a cry of horror erupted from his chest: While he endured, he became a hunchback.

Also, "When a ship begins to sink, don't pray - jump out." (Axioms of a Stock Speculator, Max Gunther). I think you know where I'm going with this.

Izzatilla Ikramov:

The Traveller walked along the road carrying his burden.

He had walked so long that he had forgotten where he had started and where he was going. He also forgot how he got his burden. Nor did he know why he had it. He had simply become accustomed to it over the journey and considered it his own.

It was a heavy burden, and the traveler kept thinking: "Time will come when I will be able to take it off and then I will be able to straighten my tired back and walk like a free man".

But time passed and the traveler kept carrying the weight. Now he thought only of slipping, getting stuck in the mud, stumbling over a stone, for it was dangerous to fall with the burden.

Every time he was in distress he was ready to let go of his burden, but each time he had doubts: with his burden he felt secure.

One day his strength was almost used up and he decided to follow his dream. He threw it to the ground and instead of relief a cry of horror erupted from his chest: While he endured, he became a hunchback.

Also, "When a ship begins to sink, don't pray - jump out." (Axioms of a Stock Speculator, Max Gunther). I think you see where I'm going with this.

Of course I do, but it has nothing to do with the meaning of my phrase.

Oxana Vahnina:
Of course I get it, but it has nothing to do with the meaning of my phrase.

A trade, if done correctly, should turn into a profit without any delay, rather than being in the red, distracting the trader from considering other trades, unwittingly considering buying in from a better price and so on. Or the drawdown increases because of such a trade. All this burden, it is better to get rid of and not limit yourself in trading, because all trades should be independent of each other and not affect the next decisions. Of course this is my notion, every trader is different.

Izzatilla Ikramov:

A trade, if done correctly, should turn into a profit without delay, rather than being in the red, distracting the trader from considering other trades, unwittingly considering buying in from a better price and so on. Or the drawdown increases because of such a trade. All this burden, it is better to get rid of and not limit oneself in trading, because all trades should be independent of each other and not influence the next decisions.

Nobody said anything specifically about a losing trade. It can also be positive!
Reason: