[ARCHIVE!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Can't go anywhere without you - 4. - page 357

Vinin:

Yours.

I mean yours :))))))

Come on...

3299926:

Which one would you recommend?

Take your pick and don't sweat it!

Please don't ask dumb questions in order of use, read the branch in full - two parts.

+ you can ask drknn about it... I'm also interested here - would you be kind enough to post the link that was posted earlier, like info on llan for llanomancers on a special site for them on all the variants of working llan... I don't have that link saved. Thanks.

From my archives the trailer with the llans.

Files:
all_ilan.zip  1422 kb

artmedia70:

I mean yours :))))))

Come on...

Yours is not mine. You gave methe Grail.

Vinin:

Not mine. You gave me the Grail.

I'm not greedy... I'm homely (c) :))))

When I find it, I will... I will :)

Folks, help, what the hell (mt4, build 432)

Sell deal closed on TR with a plus, and Buy deal closed on TR with a minus!

Tester on gold.

Noterday:

Folks, help, what the hell (mt4, build 432)

Sell deal closed on TR with a plus, and Buy deal closed on TR with a minus!

Tester on gold.

Buy order open price and take profit price are the same. The transaction was closed the next day. The swap must have been deducted from the account.

drknn:

The opening price of the buy order and the take profit price are the same. The transaction was closed the next day. The swap must have been deducted from the account.
I mean, how do they match? Look at the chart and the table, they're different. And what is this $6,000 swap?

Noterday:
I mean, how are they the same? Look both on the chart and in the table they are different. And what is this $6,000 swap?

A spread of $6,000?

Can't you see that there's something wrong?

What the hell, you can see from the picture that the buy was closed at a profit...

Noterday:
I mean, how are they the same? Look both on the chart and in the table they are different. And what is this $6,000 swap?
Reason: