CatFx50 - page 495

kiwigold
kiwigold  

Hi Moneyline

Where did you read about the big "controlling" trader ?

It is certainly a help to have access to a community like this -- more eyes to see

kiwigold
kiwigold  

aaa you posted the reply same time as I asked the question re trader

Do you have a link to this news page ?

Thanks

moneyline
moneyline  
kiwigold:
Hi Moneyline

Where did you read about the big "controlling" trader ?

It is certainly a help to have access to a community like this -- more eyes to see

Hi Kiwigold,

It was reported at FxTrade 4Cast, an independent financial news service. I looked around for one and they are reliable, quick and free. Go here:

http://fxtrade.oanda.com/resources/4cast/indexi.shtml

Oanda makes it available as part of their website and it's up to the minute.

I had an earlier position on GBP and got out. Now I'm waiting to see if we break pivot, I want to make sure I get my spread back before the big speach at 11 AM.

moneyline

kiwigold
kiwigold  

News Source

Hi Moneyline

Excellent

Thanks a million!

sepehr3point
sepehr3point  
moneyline:
Hi Kiwigold,

It was reported at FxTrade 4Cast, an independent financial news service. I looked around for one and they are reliable, quick and free. Go here:

http://fxtrade.oanda.com/resources/4cast/indexi.shtml

Oanda makes it available as part of their website and it's up to the minute.

I had an earlier position on GBP and got out. Now I'm waiting to see if we break pivot, I want to make sure I get my spread back before the big speach at 11 AM.

moneyline

Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke, European Central Bank President Jean-Claude Trichet and Bank of Japan Deputy Governor Toshiro Muto speak at the American Bankers Association's International Monetary Conference in Washington DC at 8:15 pm GMT+2

what do u think of that effect on EUR/USD ????

moneyline
moneyline  

Hi Folks,

Since we are talking about the news while we wait for this pivot break, I wrote a post in the Analytics section of the forum: "News day, Nervous Nellies or Sober Minds"

It explains how I play news days, it's very easy to quickly make at least 10 pips. There's a bunch of folks that will vote negative on just about any US news event, way before they even know what the news is about.

If you setup about 5 to 10 minutes before the news, buy Eur/Usd as low as you can and then have your hand on the mouse and be quick, within a minute or 2 after the news they'll drive Eur/Usd up about 10 to 15 pips.

The "real money" comes in about half hour to 50 minutes after the news release, but you can get steady pips from "Nervous Nellies" all the time.

moneyline

kiwigold
kiwigold  

//If you setup about 5 to 10 minutes before the news, buy Eur/Usd as low as you can and then have your hand on the mouse and be quick, within a minute or 2 after the news they'll drive Eur/Usd up about 10 to 15 pips.//

Dont try that with brokers such as VT though -- you probably would not get the close order in in time - it would not be accepted.

I now have an account with Nth Finance also -- and FXDD, the later have not funded cause I am waiting on them to go with MT4 .. no Step Stochs to be found yet for MT3

sepehr3point
sepehr3point  

join us at :

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sepehrforex

join and teach and learn

Files:
untitled_1.jpg 161 kb
kiwigold
kiwigold  

sepher3point

sepehr3point

This thread is designed to LEARN the CATFX50 system -- (and share things related to the system and the Forex Market)

It is NOT appropriate to use it to try and recruit people away to your thread .. that is not "Kosher" -- (good business or public relations practise)

Please dont do it --

Everyone is welcome here that I know -- but to LEARN and share experiences -- Everyone is free to come and go as they please -- but this is NOT a place to recruit for our own "thing".

Thanks

forexplayer
forexplayer  

Some info please

Folks,

I am a newbie here. I see that this is a very very long thread and takes a whole lot of time to read through and understand all about. Can someone who is a regular on this thread or is trading this system tell us what it is all about? Is it and EA/Indicator/Manual trading system or what? Can you also attach the latest mq4 files. Also settings(TF etc) for the system would be appreciated.

Regards