CatFx50 - page 495

ema crossing

Hi kiwi,

i see we are getting close to an ema cross but we have wrong colour hist step stoch

geoffro:
Hi kiwi, i see we are getting close to an ema cross but we have wrong colour hist step stoch

yes --

watch for the arrow on the Step Stoch --

Im not running that version just the coloured histogram

it may turn into a level 2 entry as well if the colour stay's the same

Hi All, and welcome aboard.

I took earlier trades on USD/CHF and EUR/USD because it was hard to ignore the momentum. I'm now going to re-enter if possible.

moneyline

EDIT: Now GBP is flirting with a 50 EMA cross.

Hi Moneyline

Cable is looking strong tonight .. news on Cable in 15 mins (that will be why it is moving now in anticipation)

GBPUSD, price is finding it difficult to breach 120ema, stepMA stoch hasn't crossed yet.

moneyline:
Hi All, and welcome aboard.

I took earlier trades on USD/CHF and EUR/USD because it was hard to ignore the momentum. I'm now going to re-enter if possible.

moneyline

EDIT: Now GBP is flirting with a 50 EMA cross.

yeah me too

on cable i sow earlier signal om WMA cross wma 5 hit 20 and 40....and catfx is aboat to get signal...so we have a double signal here

Cable

Cable -- Pivot 1.8772

Have you noticed that the pattern is a left handed cup and handle so hopefully we should be heading north.

kiwigold:
Hi Moneyline Cable is looking strong tonight

Yeah, not only that but it appears that we are about to have a bear cross of the EMA 50 on EURO. Take it at your own peril, all my other indicators point to a strong upward pressure on GBP and EUR and strong downward pressure on CHF.

BTW, floating in the alphabet soup of indicators we tend to forget that the most accurate indication is the price action. When you see the price moving with momentum, go for it!

moneyline

Reason: