CatFx50 - page 246

Targets /magnets

Hi Nina,

Where do you see the majors going from here?

thanks

stop moving

Hi Nina

I have a question.

How do you move your stop when you successfully entered.

Using trailing stop or just adjust stop by yourself.

If so, how do you move your stop?

Please let me know!

Thank you.

ted_newyork:
Hi Nina

I have a question.

How do you move your stop when you successfully entered.

Using trailing stop or just adjust stop by yourself.

If so, how do you move your stop?

Please let me know!

Thank you.

Hi, ted!

I go in with more than 1 lot or mini if you want.

I close half when I'm +15. I place then stop at b/e. I then look at Fibos. I want to see too if we have strength and I keep scaling and moving stop.

I may let a trade opened for a long time if TA tells me so.

I do not half a fix formula.

Nina

Nina..is it 15 + spread or 15 include the spread that means 12 net if you have 3 spread..thanks in advance

cementman:
Nina..is it 15 + spread or 15 include the spread that means 12 net if you have 3 spread..thanks in advance

Hi!

15 net. But if I'm not confident, I take 12 net.

BTW, I've shorted pound at 1.7423. It was not a CatFX50 signal. It was a breakout.

Nina

Besides catfx do not forget classical TA-formations to estimate potential of a trade. Only because of catfx is a very well working system the basic rules are still valid.

See here in Cable the bear flag - min. potential of 60 pips out of the flag are reached yet.

Files:
hc_002.jpg  94 kb

mibl:
Besides catfx do not forget classical TA-formations to estimate potential of a trade. Only because of catfx is a very well working system the basic rules are still valid. See here in Cable the bear flag - min. potential of 60 pips out of the flag are reached yet.

Hi, Mibl!!

That's it, my friend. Well done.

Nina

svirgo:
Hi Nina,

Where do you see the majors going from here?

thanks

Hi!

EURUSD should not lose 1.1968 on an hourly close. If it does, it could go to 1.1950-40-30-10 and 1.1865 - 1.1817 - 1.1785 and 1.1720.

GBPUSD, while below 1.7424, it is set to go to 1.7310-1.7308-1.7241-1.7180.

USDCHF, while above 1.3077, it is set to go to 1.3196 and 1.3330.

Nina

nina:
Hi, Mibl!!

That's it, my friend. Well done.

Nina

Thanks Nina,

at the latest now we should close some amount (f.e. the half) of the short because of FiboSupp 3 is currently confirmed in a frist step.

Another interesting view on eurusd (30 min TF) attached..... take it as support or support break level.

Furthermore the chart of eurusd (4h TF) attached - see confirmed trendline

mibl

Files:
hc_003_1.jpg  175 kb
hc_004.jpg  109 kb

Hi Nina,

Just looking at GBP/USD it seems to be consolidating and the Shi Channel on both 30 and 1hr indicate an uptrend. I am not in the trade yet, do you think it is still a good short to get into.

And how do you use the trade time indicator.

Thx

Reason: