Champion

Here is one interesting EA made for metatrader 5.

It uses rsi only. If your broker allows scalping then you might try using it since this one trades a lot (and I mean a lot) and frequently and fast. Attaching test results for EURUSD 5 minute every tick tests (default settings for all parameters)

Coded my AM2 used a model of pirats "JollyRoger" EA

Files:

mt5 on demo

is it possible to demo test mt5? i just want to look at this robot work.... i am a manual successfull scalper...would be better to have a bot do that for me....

Hello Mladen,

Thanks for this expert, but it should depends on data, because i don't have the same results as yours !

Can you tell what broker you use for this test ?

Thanks

Joe

I am using metaquotes demo account (I do not have metatrader 5 real account)

And it was tested using each tick mode for a 5 minute time frame. Try testing with that settings (if you did not already). It uses only rsi (levels 30 and 70) for entering the orders and it should not be too dependent on brokers, but then, so far we are not having too much experience with metatrader 5 data feed differences so this might be a chance to compare results for same tests on different brokers

Big Joe:
Hello Mladen,

Thanks for this expert, but it should depends on data, because i don't have the same results as yours !

Can you tell what broker you use for this test ?

Thanks

mladen:
Joe

I am using metaquotes demo account (I do not have metatrader 5 real account)

And it was tested using each tick mode for a 5 minute time frame. Try testing with that settings (if you did not already). It uses only rsi (levels 30 and 70) for entering the orders and it should not be too dependent on brokers, but then, so far we are not having too much experience with metatrader 5 data feed differences so this might be a chance to compare results for same tests on different brokers

Ah yes, i find the same results as you.

If you use all history yes it shows nice, but if you choose last year or last month, it burns your account

Interesting :):)

I tested roughly the same period as the period of the last years championship, and these are the results :

And the continued the test from January 1st this year till today, and the results are these

It seems that, for some reason, it has been lucky in the championships period so be careful with how to use it since it seems that there are some "patterns" or market conditions it "dislikes" (looking backwards, it seems that it "dislikes" strong trends)

Big Joe:
Ah yes, i find the same results as you. If you use all history yes it shows nice, but if you choose last year or last month, it burns your account

mladen:
Interesting :):)

I tested roughly the same period as the period of the last years championship, and these are the results :

And the continued the test from January 1st this year till today, and the results are these

It seems that, for some reason, it has been lucky in the championships period so be careful with how to use it since it seems that there are some "patterns" or market conditions it "dislikes" (looking backwards, it seems that it "dislikes" strong trends)

We often feel that some strategies/indicators/systems or even pattern worked in past not works now !!!

What i understand with my little knowledge 'not works now' means market detect those profitable strategies and now react against them

It is telling us more about the majority of EAs we are used to actually

Remember the "better nn" EA that won on one championship and than after that, whoever tried to use it could not come even close to results it had during the championship. The similar thing is with this one. Out of 1000s there will always be at least one that will perform like this for some period. If the creator of it is lucky it will perform like that right during the championship. It is simply a matter of big numbers.

So, it simply must remind us that we have to be careful.

As an example how the "big ones" trade, here is a post (it was posted in the news thread, but it is worth reading it) : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180370/page172 . It is obvious that those trades are scalping without the spreads that we (the little ones) are forced to pay. If we are talking about "sure fire" systems, that article can explain a bit what is used in those case but it implicitly explains that we can not trade like that simply because we do not have the same conditions as the "big ones". We simply have to be aware of that and adapt to that

secretcode:

We often feel that some strategies/indicators/systems or even pattern worked in past not works now !!!

What i understand with my little knowledge 'not works now' means market detect those profitable strategies and now react against them
Reason: