CatFx50 - page 496

kiwigold
kiwigold  
forexplayer:
Folks,

I am a newbie here. I see that this is a very very long thread and takes a whole lot of time to read through and understand all about. Can someone who is a regular on this thread or is trading this system tell us what it is all about? Is it and EA/Indicator/Manual trading system or what? Can you also attach the latest mq4 files. Also settings(TF etc) for the system would be appreciated.

Regards

check out the posts with documents, charts and links on this page --

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173201

sepehr3point
sepehr3point  
kiwigold:
sepehr3point

This thread is designed to LEARN the CATFX50 system -- (and share things related to the system and the Forex Market)

It is NOT appropriate to use it to try and recruit people away to your thread .. that is not "Kosher" -- (good business or public relations practise)

Please dont do it --

Everyone is welcome here that I know -- but to LEARN and share experiences -- Everyone is free to come and go as they please -- but this is NOT a place to recruit for our own "thing".

Thanks

hi dear kiwigold

i think u have made a mistake man ....

1- i am not in that level that can or want people to learn from me ...i myself have alot to learn from the others like you

2- that place is not "kosher" that is a place for learning and teaching...and if u ve seen that group only once u might understand this fact

3- there is not another thread and we have a discussion aboat this thread

4- as u said Everyone is free to come and go as they please so if anyone doesnt want to join he or she can

5- please do not disturb and put your self on others job....i have seen many times that that people invite other people to their sites and chats and...

6- this site has and adminstrator and moderators....so if my action has a problem they can allert me NOT u

please dont be angey from what i ve just said...u must accept facts

joining that group is free for all and if someone whants we wellcome him/her

and if someone doesnt whant also have our friendship

more pips for u and others

peace ....sepehr

clixkers
clixkers  

hey man tq.....

u help me much.. by the way plz dont fight.. i like this space.. most

ermm.. im lost 400usd yesterday.. ohh too much.. im not using Nina..

so now have to study more to understand.. the Nina System.

kiwigold
kiwigold  

Indicators

Welcome Forexplayer --

Here are the basic indicators used in this system ..

If you dont want to read all of this thread (and it IS rather long), may I suggest clicking on Nina's name and finding just the posts written by him -- you will get the rules and examples from those.

P.S. I found 2 CatFx50 -- just try them both and choose the one that works best for you -- you can also use just a EMA 50 in place of the CAT ..

Hope this helps

kiwigold
kiwigold  

Hi Clixkers --

Welcome -- sorry you had a loss.

Trust you can soon make it up.

The CAT/Nina system is worth learning - if you follow it closely it will teach you much.

Sorry for offense -- I dont mean to fight at all -- just was offended by a post and felt it needed addressing, but I am not going to say any more. I like this thread too.

All the best with your trading

Geoff
Geoff  

ema crossing

Hi kiwi,

i see we are getting close to an ema cross but we have wrong colour hist step stoch

kiwigold
kiwigold  
geoffro:
Hi kiwi, i see we are getting close to an ema cross but we have wrong colour hist step stoch

yes --

watch for the arrow on the Step Stoch --

Geoff
Geoff  

Im not running that version just the coloured histogram

it may turn into a level 2 entry as well if the colour stay's the same

moneyline
moneyline  

Hi All, and welcome aboard.

I took earlier trades on USD/CHF and EUR/USD because it was hard to ignore the momentum. I'm now going to re-enter if possible.

moneyline

EDIT: Now GBP is flirting with a 50 EMA cross.

kiwigold
kiwigold  

Hi Moneyline

Cable is looking strong tonight .. news on Cable in 15 mins (that will be why it is moving now in anticipation)