CatFx50 - page 506

moneyline
moneyline  

Hi Eric and All,

It appears the Bank of merry 'ol England may hold off from raising interest rates since the data released earlier wasn't all that merry. We'll know in about 20 minutes.

moneyline

moneyline
moneyline  
eric79:
Yeah.. 18 pips every day is more than enough. If i could do that every day i would not worry about money anymore quickly

Yeah Eric, I owe that to Harold. He showed me that there's more than one way to skinn a pip.

moneyline

downunderdave40
downunderdave40  

GBP Trade

moneyline:
Yeah Eric, I owe that to Harold. He showed me that there's more than one way to skinn a pip. moneyline

Hi Moneyline,

Good squeeze trade Money. I caught 15 pips earlier in the Euro session too. You are right, when Euro session opens there is a bit of activity for the first hour or 2. The trick is determining which way it will go...lol. Wating for the news now. Would you mind sharing your MACD indicator?

Cheers,

Dave

sovo1970
sovo1970  
Yeah Eric, I owe that to Harold. He showed me that there's more than one way to skinn a pip. moneyline

not only i want to skin a pip. .but i might want to eat the bone as well ..

---

Good luck with the news guy. let's all go pip hunting....lol

moneyline
moneyline  
sovo1970:
not only i want to skin a pip. .but i might want to eat the bone as well ..

---

Good luck with the news guy. let's all go pip hunting....lol

LOL LOL LOL !!!

moneyline
moneyline  

OK,

B of E was a non-event. That leaves: 4:45am E-12 ECB Interest Rate Statement.

That's a little over a half hour from now...I hope it's worth the wait!

moneyline

eric79
eric79  

Not a non event ..

eric79
eric79  

Just an example for the importance of pivots. It does not look like coincidence

I use pivots with the Frankfurt timezone settings (CET) but i know others are used too.

Files:
pivots.gif 16 kb
sovo1970
sovo1970  

Harold, Am I wrong to see today, catfx signal happens only once during the london open. got some pips. not too greedy since I try to learn the syst.

thanks

harold4x
harold4x  

there was level 4 in london and ny sessions today