CatFx50 - page 497

Any of you guys take the level 2 signals on gbp and euro?

That was a bad signal in GBPUSD at 9 cet this morning. But i was not here to take it so maybe i was lucky. The pivot was very close, maybe this should have kept me out of it but i don't know if i would have looked so closely.

Would you take a trade where the pivot is so close? I think harold said not to take them. It's very easy to say in hindsight of course. (I'm talking about my hindsight here, not harold ;-) )One more thing that one could have seen there, is that the 30 min candle right before the signal touched the pivot but close lower, so this candle bounced off already.

But then the next one was a good signal at 10:30. I hope people are still in there.

Hi eric

i had no other signal other than the 1030

my hist stoch had not changed colour and so making this signal a level 2

Likewise here, I didn't take those signals because they were too close to the pivot. Besides, price is almost back where it started from earlier.

moneyline

Mine did, maybe we have different settings there..

Files:

well that is a bit concerning for me

can anyone else confirm what eric has posted as the same as what they have please.

eric what are the settings on your hist stoch (the green and red bars) please

cheers

geoff

Thanks sepehr3point.

Can you tell me when was the last time you got a signal on EUR/USD and USD/CHF?? Just checking that its the same as yours.

Thank you in advance.

Regards

Attiqul

They are default, i didn't change them:

thanks eric

the only difference i have is that i changed the 500 to 2000 as i thought this was the setting that nina recommended

maybe i am wrong

cheers

geoff

Here are my settings and pivot values, can anyone check if correct, because people seem to be having different values.

Hus_StepMa_Stoch:

Period WATR=10

Kwatr=1.0

HighLow=0

Number of Bars to calculate=2000

aNina:

Period WATR= 10

Kwatr=1.0

HighLOw=0

cbars=9000

from =0

map=50