CatFx50 - page 502

nina
nina  

Hi!

BTW, I've already seen we've had more than 500k views.

Happy trading!

Nina

Kale
Kale  
nina:
You see, Kalenzo is the man, here.

Thanks, mate.

Nina

No problem Nina, pleasure is allways mine :)

masoudk
masoudk  

Hi

Thanks to Kalenzo

Nina, what is the value of "NumberOfBarsToCalculate" 500 or 2000 for V3.

nina
nina  
kohzadi:
Hi

Thanks to Kalenzo

Nina, what is the value of "NumberOfBarsToCalculate" 500 or 2000 for V3.

All the same. 2000

Nina

deepdrunk
deepdrunk  

Klines

ths kalenzo for Klines, can you post mq4 please.It is nothing secret about high-low of bars byut i am learning mql4 and i need all the codes i can get

ths

kiwigold
kiwigold  
deepdrunk:
ths kalenzo for Klines, can you post mq4 please.It is nothing secret about high-low of bars byut i am learning mql4 and i need all the codes i can get ths

right click on the indicator and open it with MetaEdit-- you will get the code

Kale
Kale  
deepdrunk:
ths kalenzo for Klines, can you post mq4 please.It is nothing secret about high-low of bars byut i am learning mql4 and i need all the codes i can get ths

Sure, here it is, but please do not remove blue logo in the left corner.

And those are not just simple hi/low

They are highest lowest close prices from difrent timeframes. So if u set KLPeriod for 14 as it is default the last line will be the support from last 14 days.

It is very usefull information. When the lines are closing together , especially daily and h4 lines , u know that new support/resistance point is coming up.

Today we had a nice example of that. If someone was trading catfx signal , even if he went late, and even if he didnt cathed all the move, with this lines and just simple rules of catfx u can have 130-150 pips.

Files:
klines.gif 17 kb
klines.mq4 7 kb
Geoff
Geoff  

neuimex

well i have tried to download the neuimex platform but it wont setup an account.

i dont know what i am doing wrong,it keeps saying cannot allocate an account, check internet conection and reconnect the terminal.

open tcp port (1950) on your firewall or proxy server.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

cheers

geoff

nina
nina  

Hi, mate!

CatFX50 has generated today more than 340 pips.

I say "generated", given. Another thing is where you have closed you positions.

Nice and clear signals.

Nina

Kale
Kale  

Hi Folks!

I hv another few pips about KLines, look at them now, how the situation was changed?

The red lines didnt change much from last evening arent they? That means that the support levels from 14 day and 2,3 day (h4*14) and last few hours (14*h1) wasnt broken and the short highest close prices (h1,m30,m15) are now much closer to red lines - we are in channel now.

That picture can tell us that when those levels will be broken , we can count for another move in one or another direction. Anyway... we will see this later I hope this will help u with exit from catfx signals.

Files: