CatFx50 - page 504

Thanks Moneyline,

first of all for all your post and note: especially the 4th level....

second, at what time are you looking at the trade with the macd.

let's us in your little secret...lol

thanks..

Thanks Kiwi.

Big Ben huh...where can I go to hunt down Big Ben.....

Kiwigold -->

Hummmm..Big Ben and Melatonin today ?

I'll have to check it out myself!

Anyway Sovo --> All I did was look for other methods I can play with when we are all waiting for CatFX50 to get near and then cross the 50 EMA line.

Go ahead and mess around with other indicators of your choice and see how they work. The thing is to experiment with them for a couple of weeks 'till you get the hang of it.

I was watching Harold one night, we had a nearly flat price action, I mean, there couldn't have been but 10 pips to the spread! Anyhow, Harold started doing a tight scalp AND getting pips!

So this is what I learned: Whatever you can do to help yourself to some more pips is time well spent, and specially on a time like this, since we are all waiting for the EMA cross.

moneyline

EDIT:

second, at what time are you looking at the trade with the macd.

I just simply watch the bb-MACD indicator and when it starts to squeeze the price dots real tight, I know a breakout is about to happen. Depending on the price action it can be real sudden. When I feel it's about ready to spit out some pips I go ahead and place limit orders for the currencies I think will move. I don't place big orders, if I get 10 pips per trade that's fine. Earlier today I stopped GBP 'cause I didn't feel it was gonna go farther, so I only made 5 pips on that one. But still, that's 5 pips in my pocket for a total of 18 since about an hour ago.

Sovo,

You might want to adjust your email address. They've got harvesting bots that scan the Web looking for email addresses. If anything, you might want to either delete it or not use the "at sign."

Do it like this: your email handle - at - whatever - dot - com

Believe me, you leave that addy like that and you'll start getting all kinds of spam.

moneyline

Thanks, any pips help. anyway, mind if send me the macd indicator.

thanks in advance

_______

thanks moneyline.

sovo1970:
Thanks, any pips help.

Yeah.. 18 pips every day is more than enough. If i could do that every day i would not worry about money anymore quickly

Hi Eric and All,

It appears the Bank of merry 'ol England may hold off from raising interest rates since the data released earlier wasn't all that merry. We'll know in about 20 minutes.

moneyline

eric79:
Yeah.. 18 pips every day is more than enough. If i could do that every day i would not worry about money anymore quickly

Yeah Eric, I owe that to Harold. He showed me that there's more than one way to skinn a pip.

moneyline

GBP Trade

moneyline:
Yeah Eric, I owe that to Harold. He showed me that there's more than one way to skinn a pip. moneyline

Hi Moneyline,

Good squeeze trade Money. I caught 15 pips earlier in the Euro session too. You are right, when Euro session opens there is a bit of activity for the first hour or 2. The trick is determining which way it will go...lol. Wating for the news now. Would you mind sharing your MACD indicator?

Cheers,

Dave

Yeah Eric, I owe that to Harold. He showed me that there's more than one way to skinn a pip. moneyline

not only i want to skin a pip. .but i might want to eat the bone as well ..

---

Good luck with the news guy. let's all go pip hunting....lol

sovo1970:
not only i want to skin a pip. .but i might want to eat the bone as well ..

---

Good luck with the news guy. let's all go pip hunting....lol

LOL LOL LOL !!!

Reason: