CatFx50 - page 503

you can get projectors that do 75inch for around $1000 they will go up to 150 inch if you have the space, basically the farther away the bigger the screen and the charts dont need a high resolution but even the cheap ones will do 800x600 resolution or above, the bigger the picture the more resolution your gonna want..800x600 still looks good at 150inch, anymore resolution than that will be expensive, but you have to factor in bulb replacement around every 3 months or so for the use that euro open to usa close will put on average life of a bulb..

http://150inchbigscreentv.com/ ive seen those for sale since i was kid i just ordered that to test it ,, probably will be crap but it was only 5 bucks+shipping

hmmm i wonder

does anyone see a support line here? I can't quite make it out it seems unclear.

great indicator kalenzo thanks. Me Likey.

I am going to go out on limb and say that Catfx will give some good signals tonight.

Files:
mm.gif  24 kb

Help

nina:
Hi!

Well, the system is free. I posted here to try to help people to make some money. It is an easy system. But do not forget it fails sometimes.

Where are you from?

150inch projection screen is a huge one, isn't it?

When you make enough money, invite me to speak to your people, but if you lose, just ignore me .

Nina

Hi nina thanks for your great work.......for enlightening us

could you please help me with your cat50 trading system(EA) i like to be on the greevy train too

moneyline;

did you enter long or short. thanks

Shorted right.

OK,

All 3 majors flirting with an EMA 50 cross, hope it holds. I entered earlier on account of momentum.

moneyline

EDIT: BTW, I know this isn't part of CatFX50, but I installed an indicator called bb-MACD. It takes lots of computer resources when it's loading. I've been watching it for a few weeks now and it's a fine breakout indicator. When it starts squeezing the price you can count on a breakout very shortly.

Hi,

I went long EUR and GBP, short CHF. I'd been watching my monitor for a couple of hours and I knew we were about to have the little rush we just did, so I setup 3 limit orders. Sweet!

moneyline

you went long. but anina show short. ema 50 touch. but not cross yet....can you explain. why? thanks

nice moneyline --

I caught some when it went back down

sovo1970:
you went long. but anina show short. ema 50 touch. but not cross yet....can you explain. why? thanks

Sovo,

Like I said, what I did had nothing to do with CatFX50. I was using a breakout indicator and been watching my monitor for a few hours. Besides, many days about this time you can expect this kind of volatile action just before London opens...don't know why, but I'll be here every night waiting for it.

@ Kiwigold --> Good job buddy, I'm glad you got some pips!

moneyline

moneyline:
Sovo,

Besides, many days about this time you can expect this kind of volatile action just before London opens...don't know why, but I'll be here every night waiting for it.

@ Kiwigold --> Good job buddy, I'm glad you got some pips!

moneyline

Thanks Moneyline

There is a strategy called the "Big Ben" -- that collects those pips just before London opens -- I will be here to get them too ---

Tried out some Melatonin today -- and slept well finally during day

Helps for sure

Reason: