CatFx50 - page 503

frayed
frayed  
nina:
Hi!

Another clarification:

You can use how many indicators you want and all the steps indicators you wish, but the "official" ones for CatFX50 are:

Hist_StepMa_Stoch_KV1_Ex_03 and aNina_V1.

aNina is StepMA_Stoch with dots and arrows.

Nina

Thanks for the latest Hist_***. I also see there is an aNina_V1. The one I have doesn't have the _V1. Is this a later version? I did a search and haven't been able to find it. If anyone has it would you please post it.

Thanks,

frayed

nina
nina  

Hi!

We've had so far nice a clear level 4 trades on our three pairs.

Enough pips for the day if you want.

Good luck and remember that today at 15:00cet our beloved Greenspan speaks.

Take care.

Nina

automatedtrader
automatedtrader  

hey nina sorry bout being an ASS last time i posted..code stressed..ive been trading your system since that post to see why this system needed 400+ pages...all i can say is good job very simple and easy,, i caught 3 level 4's today for 15-20 each...Im starting a place for people to come in and trade and Im going to use your system for them if you dont mind..basically they will be on client accounts with a base computer and all the indicators and signals will be up on a 150inch projection screen of 4majors... Im starting a small LLC Corporation.. it will be a few months maybe 6, but I would feel bad if i didnt give you a percentage since this is your system they would be making money off of ''me a percentage of profit''...so maybe in 6 or so months ill pm you

nina
nina  
automatedtrader:
hey nina sorry bout being an ASS last time i posted..code stressed..ive been trading your system since that post to see why this system needed 400+ pages...all i can say is good job very simple and easy,, i caught 3 level 4's today for 15-20 each...Im starting a place for people to come in and trade and Im going to use your system for them if you dont mind..basically they will be on client accounts with a base computer and all the indicators and signals will be up on a 150inch projection screen of 4majors...

Hi!

Well, the system is free. I posted here to try to help people to make some money. It is an easy system. But do not forget it fails sometimes.

Where are you from?

150inch projection screen is a huge one, isn't it?

When you make enough money, invite me to speak to your people, but if you lose, just ignore me .

Nina

FX-Trader4344
FX-Trader4344  

signal

Was there a right signal on gbp/usd?

eric79
eric79  

I would say it was a valid level1. What did not look good was that pivot was so close but i think this is not an official part of CatFx50.

Anyway now it looks bad but it's not over yet, who knows

Fet0r
Fet0r  

Yes, the signal on gbp/usd was approved by all indicators (Nina, StepMaStoch and StepChoppy).

Btw dear Nina, i got an question to you: Are you using Stepchoppy indicator in your trades? And what general impression you got from this great imo indicator?

I was manually backtesting the system since october 2005 till now according to standard indicators (StepMAStoch and Nina) and then tested it together with StepChoppy. The result was way much better then standard one. Therefore i would like to know your opinion on this indicator.

--Fet0r

FX-Trader4344
FX-Trader4344  

Yes it was a valid level 1 signal but it was lost: -30 pips.

Fet0r
Fet0r  
FX-Trader:
Yes it was a valid level 1 signal but it was lost: -30 pips.

Stop loss should be higher imo.

I'm using -37 for eur/usd and -50 for gbp/usd.

FX-Trader4344
FX-Trader4344  
Fet0r:
Stop loss should be higher imo. I'm using -37 for eur/usd and -50 for gbp/usd.

So now you have your stop: -50 on gbp/usd.