CatFx50 - page 386

I've been asked to post live trades in advance. I'll try to do it sometimes next week, but what I do does not mean you must follow it. It is not a recommendation or a signal service is just a journal. Will see, I do not promise anything. Nina

Thanks in advance Nina, looking forward to follow your trading technique. This information will surely help us newbie a great deal. Once again. thanks all who contributed and continue to contribute to this great thread.

Live Trades

nina:
Hi!

Another profitable day fot CatFX50 followers.

Everyday it is more obvious that this system gives money. I having some big problems lately. Nothing to do with CatFX50 but with greed.

I do not know why but I betray my own rules. That's a big problem: the biggest.

I'll try to be more disciplined next week.

I want to say that laudly cause some people may think I always win and that it is not true. Trust me.

Another thing that I think it is important is that you must try to be isolated when trading. If you chat or listen to others you are going to lose at the end.

I've been asked to post live trades in advance. I'll try to do it sometimes next week, but what I do does not mean you must follow it. It is not a recommendation or a signal service is just a journal. Will see, I do not promise anything.

Nina

Hi Nina,

It would be great if you post some live trades or trade ideas. We all understand that you are not making a recommendadtion for a trade and people shouldn't follow it blindly. I believe inexperienced traders and new traders to the CatFx50 system will benefit from seeing your charts/trade set ups and hearing your explanation as to why you think it would be or is a good trade. I know that when I see other peoples charts/trade set ups and read why they decided to take or not take a trade I gain valuable experience.

I don't mean this next statement to be critical, it's just my opinion. I also believe that if you would share how you come up with your price projections it would add another tool to everyone's trading toolbox. I am not sure why you are so reluctant to share this information with the group.

If you would just share with the group your method then it would be up to each person to do his analysis and determine the levels rather than waiting for you to share them. It's just one less thing you have to do.

Just my 2 cents worth....

Cheers

Dave

well another week has come and gone hope everyone was disaplined and made money that is the purpose of trading now let me get right to it this is a teaching and live trading forum there are a lot of newbies that visit here PLEASE if you have other strategies or indicators or this and that start another forum and discuss them over there no disrepect but when someone is new to trading they dont need to have a thousand different methods all it will do is paralize them ninas cat50 and my variation of it both make money at a amazing rate so we dont need to look elsewhere so be kind because we all were newbies at one time nina this might help i put a sign above my computer dont go to the market let the market come to you which means dont try and make things happen just react when they do NO DEVIATION FROM THE PLAN hope this helps

there are a lot of newbies that visit here PLEASE if you have other strategies or indicators or this and that start another forum and discuss them over there no disrepect but when someone is new to trading they dont need to have a thousand different methods all it will do is paralize them ninas cat50 and my variation of it both make money at a amazing rate so we dont need to look elsewhere so be kind

Harold,

thanks, I agree with you whole heartly. Because, I believe the more indicator the more confusing the new comer like me got. The simple it is the better for the newbie to grap the concept of CatFx50.

After the week

Has someone counted how many signals we had this week (1, 2 ,3 or 4 level)?

This would give us some statistics how many possible trades we could have had.

Thanks!

Yes Harold, I aggree, it is a simple money making, pip making system . The only trader who would want to start adding or changing things with catfx50 is the one who does not know how to use the system correctly, or whoes trading style is not matched with catfx50.

Yesterdays RECAP

EURUSD

>8:00cet: Level 4 long @1.2875, made a high @1.2957 (>11:30cet) => +82 pips **

USDCHF

>8:00cet: Level 4 short @1.2092, made a low @1.1964 (>11:30cet) => +128 pips **

GBPUSD

>9:00cet: Level 4 long @1.8886, made a high @1.8895 (>11:30cet) => + 109 pips **

** maxmimum favourable pips ex spread not realized pips in depending trading.

personal comment:

Making the recap I saw now that I've posted yesterday morning some level 4 signals which occured before 8:00cet, as I have traded them at that time (look at my posts from yesterday morning). But normally we first count the signals from 8:00 to 18:00cet - so the here posted signals do differ a little in that kind that they occur past 8:00.

My posted trades yesterday give you a little insight of what is the difference of the performance recap and what it means to trade the system in your own style (used scalping, exit strategy, trailing stops etc.)

Yesterday I was in the swissy trade just al little time before the above signal occured. Because of the strategy not to get in a lost when the trade is already >10-15 pips profit and the scalping method, I have closed 1/3 in small profit of 20 pips and 2/3 on entry. Afterwards we got this nice move of about 128 pips and I wasn't in any more. Because of concentrating on writing or any thing else, I additionally missed a reentry. Nevertheless I made my pips with over 90 in 3 steps on cable even better and could get more of the move (with the same strategy).

What Nina said yesterday - you have a problem to concentrate on the market if you do things in parallel like to much posting here - so please do not be impatient or have too much expectations what is possible to post in parallel without loosing the concentration on the important thing (trading and making money)

Posting trades in real time - sometimes it is possible, sometimes not - nevertheless it gives a lot of more pressure upon yourself to post realtime trades, because you behave on another way and make other trading decissions when you know, 20 to 30 people ore more will follow you even if you've said that they should not. I did this once in the past and I followed instinctively other rules even if I didn't want that to do.

-> Nina think about that too.

So I'll try to post some realtime trade (like yesterday) but please do not expect that for all trades.

mibl

bubble:
In reply to mibl,

The same request has been made time and time again by many members to those who are making claims of consistent profits to post live trades.

Catfx50 according to its inventor is the easiest system in the world , with clear rules for entry only, and yes we all know that the exits are discretionary according to ones own trading style and that all profits are hypothetical.

A signal to trade must have clear rules for entry, a stop loss , a profit target (risk reward ratio), before a trade can be considered.

Between the 3 major contributors on this thread you make between 20-30 posts a day.

The system gives on average 3 signals a day ,how hard can it be after youve placed your trade to post the entry, stop loss and profit target or exit when it happens.

Hi, Bubble!

I think there is a little of obsession about live calls. Day after day, a recap has been posted. Day after day. And it is hard for me to find a single losing day since we have this thread on.

Rules are clear or they should be clear right now. Moneyline, for instance, is making a nice document with graphics of all trade levels and when ready it will be posted. I receive a lot of pm's each day. A lot. People like to be spoon feed. Quick, quick, I wanna make money quick!!!!

Bubble, look at the charts of the pairs we trade. Make a backtest for a whole month on level 1. And tell us how many times your trades have been closed with -34 pips before having made +15 pips at least trading from 08:00cet to 18:00cet.

Then do the same with +20 and +25 and +30 and +40 and +45 and +50 and so on. You then, pop up again, and post the results. It will be a gorgeous contribution to this thread. And we'll know that, for instance, that 7 or 8 or 9 out of 10 trades you get your 15 pips. I do not know.

Do the same test for level 2 trades; the same for level 3 and the same for level 4. Really, Bubble or anyone else, if someone do this it will be amazing.

But, we don't. We post new indicators, we ask for EA's and live calls and signals.

Quid pro quo now.

Yes, CatFX50 is an easy system. Yes, it is.

Nina

I don't think it is fair to expect postings of trade calls - now and again Harold, Nina or Mibl do manage to and they do an excellent job.

I don't mean this to sound "argumentive" -- but please lets be fair!

Please read what they are saying (and if it were me, I would be in the same place -- I can do ONE thing well at a time)

Quote from Mibl

"What Nina said yesterday - you have a problem to concentrate on the market if you do things in parallel like to much posting here - so please do not be impatient or have too much expectations what is possible to post in parallel without loosing the concentration on the important thing (trading and making money)"

Expecting to receive postings of trade calls is a signal service.

Signal services make money from selling their signals.

Nina, Mibl, Harold and all are making money from their OWN trading!

This is a technique training thread, and is being done out of the goodness of the leader's hearts. You can pay thousands to be trained to get results as good (well usually not near as good) as this system is capable of giving us.

We ALL have to learn for ourselves by doing and by seeing for OURSELVES, not by being babied.

"Newbies" are posting questions, chart examples etc and being answered in a timely manner -- I think that is plenty to expect.

Beyond that, when possible, trades ARE being called at times (and are excellent examples of the system) --

Expected targets ARE being posted (and why is it fair to ask Nina to give away ALL his secrets -- ie how these targets are calculated)

And if we don't believe in this system -- why are we here ? If it does not fit our style - why are we here ? Keep looking. There are hundreds more out there.

If we do believe in this system -- why challenge it ? Let's learn it for OURSELVES.

Please take the weekend to think about this -- and I for one am VERY appreciative of what we already have and don't expect more (from others -- from myself YES).

Let's turn off the TV (which teaches us not to think for ourselves), start READING, LEARNING for ourselves -- and WE TOO can enjoy our share of the results being reported on the daily recaps.

I am relatively new to trading catfx50 and have already traded this system with a real account. I can with all honesty vouch for what Nina and other regular Mates on this thread have said. This is a good simple pip taking, money making system with good profitability. I would not be trading it if I was loosing money with it. May I also add, that it is a pleasure trading with this system (at the moment). The simple level one and two trades is all that is needed for relatively stress free trading. It works.

Reason: