CatFx50 - page 602

Level 1 by USD/JPY

Anyone else grab that 116.11 buy signal on the USD/JPY @ 15:00 gmt ?

hello reemul99

i grab it ! now i wait and see

I think that a major problem with trading the JPY is that the Bank of Japan has too heavy a hand in trying to control the currency rate of the Yen - you aren't really trading the 'Crowd' of Banks and traders - you are trading against what the BOJ wants to see the currency do...

reemul99:
I think that a major problem with trading the JPY is that the Bank of Japan has too heavy a hand in trying to control the currency rate of the Yen - you aren't really trading the 'Crowd' of Banks and traders - you are trading against what the BOJ wants to see the currency do...

Hi, Reemul99!!

Why do you think I recommend to trade only EURUSD, GBPUSD and USDCHF?

I trade USDJPY too sometimes, but, when I do it, I sweat more than trading the others. More or less Central Banks do their dirty job here; but BOJ is the king. Nevertheless, since CatFX50's sell signal on USDJPY @ 117,01 (yesterday, 00:30cet), the pair has gone down 145 pips.

Nina

It was a level 4 sell for gbp/usd at 8.30 gmt right?

Nice trade but I think demand will appear soon.

Eur/Usd is bounce ema 120, maybe in an hour or two we have confirmation for sell.

I see a #3 sell in the euro at 9 GMT

Also a #2 buy in the usd/chf at 9 GMT.

Hi, traders!

Signals so far (14:10cet):

EURUSD, level 2 sell (11:00cet) @ 1,2817. It has made a low so far at 1,2784.

+ 33 pips.

USDCHF, level 4 buy (08:00cet) @ 1,2339. It has made a high so far at 1,2393.

+ 54 pips.

(We could have bought the pair @ 1,2341 -11:00cet- level 2 buy. + 52 pips).

GBPUSD, level 4 sell (09:00cet) @ 1,8934. It has made a low so far at 1,8831.

+ 103 pips.

Total so far= + 188 pips.

Nina

Thanks Nina for the system,

Didn't take the Usd/CHF but just closed the Euro short for + $170 on a 50k lot.

Nina,

Wasn't the short for the Euro a #3?

Price went up, crossed the 50ema, StepMA_Stoch turned green (9:30 CET) momentarily, Sold when prices went down again (11:00 CET) , validated by StepMa_Stoch which went red again.

Thanks

nuc:
Nina,

Wasn't the short for the Euro a #3?

Price went up, crossed the 50ema, StepMA_Stoch turned green (9:30 CET) momentarily, Sold when prices went down again (11:00 CET) , validated by StepMa_Stoch which went red again.

Thanks

Hi, Nuc!

I was not trading at that time. But a histo bar can switch between colors when it is the making. We need to see how it closes. All I see are red bars. Hist_StepMA_Stoch does not paint the past. Which is your broker?

What is important though is that you saw a signal and you followed it. This is very important mate. The signal said: "Sell me!!". And you did it. What you've done is more important than your $170. Trust me. FOCUS, PATIENCE AND DISCIPLINE.

Another day you will have a losing signal. Don't forget that.

Congratulations!!

Nina

Reason: