CatFx50 - page 385

Indicator

Here is an indicator I use that is similair to StepMA_Stoch with a histgram called juice.

Dave

Files:

Trendline

Hi all,

Can someone please tell me on what timeframe is the best to drew a trendline. I use 4hours and Daily.

Hi,

Looking at 15 min bars on the US session it looks very much different than Euro session. Up and down and up and down. Could this be a battle for the high's and low for a while. No one that I know has that answer but I suspect someone does. Time will tell. Interesting to watch.

frayed

Just a few more trades:

I'm scalping!!!!!!!

Nina

Files:
more.jpg  39 kb

nina:
Just a few more trades:

I'm scalping!!!!!!!

Nina

Was that based on the break of the 15:00 low and both indicators short?

frayed

With the current market conditions... are these potential level 4 shorts comming up? GBP/USD EUR/USD

-I see the HistoStep in red and a market is in a slight downward move...

-Although the EMA's are still indicating a long market

Cisco,

My understanding of a level 4 is after a period of consolidation (usually small bars or bars close to same size for a period of time). This day has not been a day of consolidation in my opinion. And, it's the last bar of the trading period.

frayed

Thanks Frayed...

I will keep an eye on things.

Nina, mibl, or any other Mates, is there any significance of price being below the 50 ema and 120 ema for gbp/usd and price being above 50 and 120 ema for eur/usd as it is now.

FORGET THE ABOVE, I was looking at two different time frames ie the 5min for one and the 30min for the other.

Hi!

Another profitable day fot CatFX50 followers.

Everyday it is more obvious that this system gives money. I having some big problems lately. Nothing to do with CatFX50 but with greed.

I do not know why but I betray my own rules. That's a big problem: the biggest.

I'll try to be more disciplined next week.

I want to say that laudly cause some people may think I always win and that it is not true. Trust me.

Another thing that I think it is important is that you must try to be isolated when trading. If you chat or listen to others you are going to lose at the end.

I've been asked to post live trades in advance. I'll try to do it sometimes next week, but what I do does not mean you must follow it. It is not a recommendation or a signal service is just a journal. Will see, I do not promise anything.

Nina

Reason: