CatFx50 - page 392

9:51 CET it appears we have a signal on USD/CHF and it's also smack up against the pivot. I've been watching the market since Sidney and this appears to be a thin market. Strange for London, but not for Monday!

moneyline

USDCHF has decided to go towards R1, I think!

GBPUSD, just penetrated pivot!

Short term bearish?!!

10:07 CET Except for USD/JPY all 3 majors seem to be moving according to CatFX50.

(I'm not watching USD/JPY)

moneyline

done

there is a quick 60 pips for the night

20 on euro

20 on gbp

20 on chf

cheers

geoffro

Hey Guys!

This is my first attempt using CatFX50 for my LIVE...

I got stopped at S1 both for EURUSD (+47 pips!) and GBPUSD (+67 pips!) and I didnt open for USDCHF...

nice my first experience using this system. Hope you all get better than me!

Cheers!

Arie DS

Thumbs up to all!

moneyline

Congratulations on your first trades.

Eur /USD - I have collected my 15 pips on contract 1 and 30 pips on contract 2 enough to keep me happy.

Thanks all for the update of the trade. Follow the catfx50 signal and you gain your pips. thanks again.

trailing stops and sleep

closed part of usdchf +17pips 2nd part +37 pips last part trailing stop 15 still going. close it out or leave it run? need to sleep hmmmm? great signals today. well the market decided for me while i was brushing my teath .

I've been glued to this monitor for the last month and it's been well worth it. I guess I should thank my doctor too, he's the one that recommended I find something new to do. moneyline

Moneyline,

I hear you loud and clear, btw, I hope your doctor is not a cardiologist, lol.

Anyway, today is my 3rd day of demo the catfx50. First day, lost 100 pips (not follow the catfx50 fully). however, after going back with the notes and the forum discussion of everyones. Come out ahead minus 100 pips lost, gain around 150 pips. So, in short, I would like to thanks Nina, Mibl, harold4x, Igorad, et all. THANK YOU....

Reason: