CatFx50 - page 387

frayed
frayed  
nina:
Just a few more trades:

I'm scalping!!!!!!!

Nina

Was that based on the break of the 15:00 low and both indicators short?

frayed

Cisco
Cisco  

With the current market conditions... are these potential level 4 shorts comming up? GBP/USD EUR/USD

-I see the HistoStep in red and a market is in a slight downward move...

-Although the EMA's are still indicating a long market

frayed
frayed  

Cisco,

My understanding of a level 4 is after a period of consolidation (usually small bars or bars close to same size for a period of time). This day has not been a day of consolidation in my opinion. And, it's the last bar of the trading period.

frayed

Cisco
Cisco  

Thanks Frayed...

I will keep an eye on things.

Dave1
Dave1  

Nina, mibl, or any other Mates, is there any significance of price being below the 50 ema and 120 ema for gbp/usd and price being above 50 and 120 ema for eur/usd as it is now.

FORGET THE ABOVE, I was looking at two different time frames ie the 5min for one and the 30min for the other.

nina
nina  

Hi!

Another profitable day fot CatFX50 followers.

Everyday it is more obvious that this system gives money. I having some big problems lately. Nothing to do with CatFX50 but with greed.

I do not know why but I betray my own rules. That's a big problem: the biggest.

I'll try to be more disciplined next week.

I want to say that laudly cause some people may think I always win and that it is not true. Trust me.

Another thing that I think it is important is that you must try to be isolated when trading. If you chat or listen to others you are going to lose at the end.

I've been asked to post live trades in advance. I'll try to do it sometimes next week, but what I do does not mean you must follow it. It is not a recommendation or a signal service is just a journal. Will see, I do not promise anything.

Nina

sovo1970
sovo1970  
I've been asked to post live trades in advance. I'll try to do it sometimes next week, but what I do does not mean you must follow it. It is not a recommendation or a signal service is just a journal. Will see, I do not promise anything. Nina

Thanks in advance Nina, looking forward to follow your trading technique. This information will surely help us newbie a great deal. Once again. thanks all who contributed and continue to contribute to this great thread.

downunderdave40
downunderdave40  

Live Trades

nina:
Hi!

Another profitable day fot CatFX50 followers.

Everyday it is more obvious that this system gives money. I having some big problems lately. Nothing to do with CatFX50 but with greed.

I do not know why but I betray my own rules. That's a big problem: the biggest.

I'll try to be more disciplined next week.

I want to say that laudly cause some people may think I always win and that it is not true. Trust me.

Another thing that I think it is important is that you must try to be isolated when trading. If you chat or listen to others you are going to lose at the end.

I've been asked to post live trades in advance. I'll try to do it sometimes next week, but what I do does not mean you must follow it. It is not a recommendation or a signal service is just a journal. Will see, I do not promise anything.

Nina

Hi Nina,

It would be great if you post some live trades or trade ideas. We all understand that you are not making a recommendadtion for a trade and people shouldn't follow it blindly. I believe inexperienced traders and new traders to the CatFx50 system will benefit from seeing your charts/trade set ups and hearing your explanation as to why you think it would be or is a good trade. I know that when I see other peoples charts/trade set ups and read why they decided to take or not take a trade I gain valuable experience.

I don't mean this next statement to be critical, it's just my opinion. I also believe that if you would share how you come up with your price projections it would add another tool to everyone's trading toolbox. I am not sure why you are so reluctant to share this information with the group.

If you would just share with the group your method then it would be up to each person to do his analysis and determine the levels rather than waiting for you to share them. It's just one less thing you have to do.

Just my 2 cents worth....

Cheers

Dave

harold4x
harold4x  

well another week has come and gone hope everyone was disaplined and made money that is the purpose of trading now let me get right to it this is a teaching and live trading forum there are a lot of newbies that visit here PLEASE if you have other strategies or indicators or this and that start another forum and discuss them over there no disrepect but when someone is new to trading they dont need to have a thousand different methods all it will do is paralize them ninas cat50 and my variation of it both make money at a amazing rate so we dont need to look elsewhere so be kind because we all were newbies at one time nina this might help i put a sign above my computer dont go to the market let the market come to you which means dont try and make things happen just react when they do NO DEVIATION FROM THE PLAN hope this helps

sovo1970
sovo1970  
there are a lot of newbies that visit here PLEASE if you have other strategies or indicators or this and that start another forum and discuss them over there no disrepect but when someone is new to trading they dont need to have a thousand different methods all it will do is paralize them ninas cat50 and my variation of it both make money at a amazing rate so we dont need to look elsewhere so be kind

Harold,

thanks, I agree with you whole heartly. Because, I believe the more indicator the more confusing the new comer like me got. The simple it is the better for the newbie to grap the concept of CatFx50.