CatFx50 - page 391

Eur/Usd

I think there was a signal sell on EUR/USD

thanks

i am not jumping in right now buy i just wanted to verify my understanding of the system and charts. the price is dropping now so not looking like it's gonna happen as level 2 buy!

and now

perspective changes so rapidly

Files:
ex.gif  23 kb

possible trade

Fair enough we do not have a clear signal as yet for anything.

but what you where looking at as a level 2 trade i would have thought was a level 3 because the stoch did change colour, on the sheet i am looking at, the decription of a level 2 trade clearly say's the stoch stays the same colour.

am i wrong????

geoff

Except for USD/JPY all 3 majors seem to have run out of steam at Friday's pivot.

moneyline

euro

So we have a sell signal for the euro now (level1)

@mcsqueee: level 3, but only if - currently they have histostepMastoch in red!

Additionally look at post of moneyline 20 min. before - there the market for both looked like short - now like long - it is in a decission phase and it is not clear what is the direction.

mibl

EUDUSD 9:30cet level 1 short @1.2897

// but think about that the pair itself is long yet - so be ready to jump out if necessary

geoffro:
Fair enough we do not have a clear signal as yet for anything.

but what you where looking at as a level 2 trade i would have thought was a level 3 because the stoch did change colour, on the sheet i am looking at, the decription of a level 2 trade clearly say's the stoch stays the same colour.

am i wrong????

geoff

yes geoffro - it was no level 2 but a level 3 indication before. but now you see the market looks in the other way - like the posting 8:35cet of moneyline

mibl

GBPUSD is still stuck little bit above pivot

will it follow EURUSD - down???

Reason: