Looking for an MTS. giving a steady 20% or more per month - page 13

Zhaslan писал(а) >>

here is my advisor's 2 month performance

I have a higher profit factor :) Profit Factor: Expected Payoff: 2222.50

i started the test on 27-04-09, full automatic, invest-password

I see the topic-starter is having fun: the topic started, and there was a conversation about nothing... :)

Good luck to all!

I can tell only one thing - the man himself does not know what he needs)))) all he chooses, he chooses, he chooses, he chooses, he chooses, he cannot understand. even when he is shown a working system :))), probably wants to understand himself how to make money on the Forex market :))

Zhaslan >> :

Here's my advisor's two-month stats.

Total Trades: 34 Short Positions (won %): 14 (100.00%) Long Positions (won %): 20 (100.00%)
Profit Trades (% of total): 34 (100.00%) Loss trades (% of total): 0 (0.00%)
Largest profit trade: 299.97 loss trade: 0.00
Average profit trade: 128.84 loss trade: 0.00
Maximum consecutive wins ($): 34 (237.90) consecutive losses ($): 0 (0.00)
Maximal consecutive profit (count): 4,380.72 (10) consecutive loss (count): 0.00 (0)
Average consecutive wins: 34 consecutive losses: 0

If you want it, pay me $50 extra and I'll take it. I'll give you moral support that way. It would not hurt your feelings. I`ve been suffering for 3 years, writing at night, suffering from hunger and lack of sleep. You have created an averager and now you don't know what to do with it?

I have a dream: we're dating
♪ Still, still, still... ♪
Through the years, through the summer, through the snow...
And the two of us wander
Through the snow-covered, fairy-tale streets
And you warm my hands
And you look into my eyes so bright...
And you whisper to me the words:
"Only you, only with you, only with you"...
And everything is so good,
How long have I wished, how long have I not...
Or was it a long time ago? Or -
# Or was it just a dream?
I've waited so long to meet you...
And I'm still waiting... I have a dream
...I have a dream, just a dream...

My MTS is my brain :) no advisor will trade better than him :) i make trades manually, and any automated advisor will soon die as happened with prismal) he just had the spread raised on his favourite currency pair ))

firemast >> :
i got it :) i don't have any better Expert Advisor than him :) i make trades manually, any automated EA will die in a hurry, like prismal did) he just got the spread upped on his favorite currency pair ))

You should be more careful with your brain, otherwise it may start to get ideas.

gip писал(а) >>

You'd better be careful with your brain or you'll get ideas.

I've been trading since 2003 and I've been earning just this year :) before that I was losing everything.

firemast >> :

How long have you been in the forex business since what year?

>> what year, what year?!?;)))

Rayder69 >> :

>> which guy from what year, which steamer!?;)))

comes up to you on the dark street a feller and instead of traditional "excuse me, how to pass to the library?" or "you from what district?" asks "you from what year on forex?", after that starts taking away of the adviser. :)))

Reason: